• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Drops Of Sunshine {Any}

Just when she was peeling back the curtain of vines, her ears flicked back at the sound of a voice.  Startled, she jumps straight up with a bit of a twist.  Bringing her sideways to the creeper and blocking the mysterious path. In her surprised she squeals, "Ahhhh..." Sunset eyes wide, look to the blackish filly.  "You scared me!  Y...you shouldn't sneak up on ponies like that," she comments with a winded breath.  The quickening beat of her heart was slowly being to level out.

Finding her courage once again, she looks to the winged girl who had introduced herself as Tahti.  "My name's Kiwi... I've never seen you around here before.  You new or somethin'?" Her curiousity is only because she has been the only one her age for as long as she can remember.  It has been rather boring with all these adults around.  

Suddenly her excitement grows at the possibility that she could have a friend finally.  So without consideration of the fillies answer, if it had been one of mystery or refusal, she perks up, "You wanna explore some caves with me?!  Look here," her body turns towards the viney curtain again to sweep it aside with her muzzle.  "This secret path leads down a cliff side and there are a few caves along the way.  I like to shout into them and hear my BIG voice!" Rather proud of herself she puffs her chest out to seem bigger.  Sunset eyes look to the dark girl for an answer to her proposal...

Kiwi

@[Tahti]

Messages In This Thread
    Drops Of Sunshine {Any} - by Kiwi - 04-14-2018, 06:28 PM
    RE: Drops Of Sunshine {Any} - by Tähti - 04-21-2018, 11:08 AM
    RE: Drops Of Sunshine {Any} - by Kiwi - 04-24-2018, 08:05 AM
    RE: Drops Of Sunshine {Any} - by Tähti - 04-26-2018, 09:23 AM
    RE: Drops Of Sunshine {Any} - by Kiwi - 05-01-2018, 10:36 AM
    RE: Drops Of Sunshine {Any} - by Tähti - 05-02-2018, 03:28 PM