• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Drops Of Sunshine {Any}
    Tähti

The raven filly settles down, fiddling with her wings a little to make them align properly. "I wasn't!" she pouts. Not really at least. "You're just too occupied to notice." she sticks out her tongue, but her tone has been way too cheerful that it is obvious that she is not angry or anything. She's far too interested in what she has to say.

The ebony girl blinks at the brightness of Kiwi's coat, then smiles at her. Her own mother is also bright in the sun, though not green and yellow. "I'm visiting! I hope you don't mind?" she asks just to be sure.
    But the seriousness of Tähti's little invasion is soon forgotten, by both the girls. They're too excited to meet someone their age. "Oh! That looks fun!" It doesn't even come to her mind that other creatures or anything could live down that cave that they might disturb, to be honest, she hasn't done a lot of cave-exploring before in Hyaline either. Only walked down crevices and the caves near the lake, but on her own, she is in fact less daring than she cares to admit to anyone else. But together? Heck, yes!

we are Stars, wrapped in skin
    the Light you are searching
    has always been Within
    ©HTML Tiny

@[Kiwi]

Messages In This Thread
    Drops Of Sunshine {Any} - by Kiwi - 04-14-2018, 06:28 PM
    RE: Drops Of Sunshine {Any} - by Tähti - 04-21-2018, 11:08 AM
    RE: Drops Of Sunshine {Any} - by Kiwi - 04-24-2018, 08:05 AM
    RE: Drops Of Sunshine {Any} - by Tähti - 04-26-2018, 09:23 AM
    RE: Drops Of Sunshine {Any} - by Kiwi - 05-01-2018, 10:36 AM
    RE: Drops Of Sunshine {Any} - by Tähti - 05-02-2018, 03:28 PM