• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I Was Lightning Before the Thunder {KINGDOM ANNOUNCEMENT}

It was time.  

Having spent many days cleaning up the mess of kingdom takeovers, he was exhausted.  Sabra and Kylin were invited to come with, as he did view them as family, no matter what they thought.  He'd never leave them behind but he wouldn't force his offer upon them either.  They were adults with capable minds.  Only time would tell if they would join him.

The vast spread of his great wings created a sizable shadow upon the volcanic islands.  He decided he would circle the perimeter before making his entrance.  Ensuring to himself that this would be a suitable home.  Gauging it's strengths and weaknesses.  The climate was similar to their isle home.  Sulfur from the volcanic ash left a bitterness on his tongue but it was tolerable.  Silver-hazel eyes view the many sections of broken land and what secrets they could hold.  But the most cherished trinket of Tephra was the billowing smoke rising from the singular mountain.  A grin sweeps his features as he heads directly for the monument.  Shifting his weight to bend around it's backside and out the other direction.  Yes, this would do.

They are not hard to find.  Their unnatural hues amongst black and ash.  With a tuck of his feathers he descends upon them.  Landing with an audible thud.  The force shook the earth as his weight and momentum collided with lava rock.  It did not hard him with armor of steel.  Today his sports a casual display of decorative iron.  His head piece being light and non-obstructive.  Shin gaurds wrapped around his lower limbs, his hooves held a metallic sheen.  He stands square, face into the breeze as his head rises to enjoy the warmth it provided.  Lavender tendrils twist at the atmospheres will, intermingling with metal and feather.  Tucking his wings to his sides, his face swivels to where his family had gathered.  A smile breaks across his features as he sees them at peace.

Mixed amongst them are bodies he does not know.  As he draws closer, he sees the stallion from the island.  Maybe their introduction had been forgotten by way of Krone.  Apparently there was a relationship there he was unaware of.  Much to his surprise as he had only caught the two former queens having sexual relations a few weeks ago.  A scuff emits at the thought as another stride brings him closer.  

The children see him first and are dashing towards him.  His crown lowers to greet them as "I miss yous" spill from their eager tongues.  He offers each a nudge of his muzzle before he sends them off to play.  He had adult conversations to carry on with, he was sure.

Coming to rest nearest to Krone, his eyes look to the murky colored stallion that had accompanied his family here.  His stature and poised presence is anything but submissive.  Stonic words are presented to the male, "I don't believe we have met... Seems Krone must have forgot," (dramatic pause and eyes shift to Krone, then back), "to introduce us." There were many secrets lately and he didn't approve of keeping such things.  He continues, "I'm Klaudius." With a slight nod of his crown his stiff posture loosens as he awaits a name...

Klaudius
    I was lightning, before the thunder

@[Durotan] since this is directed to you atm please go first Smile anyone else can go after XD

Timeline edit: this is like a week after purple family arrives... Smile
    Durotan

Tephra was great, Durotan was even more grateful that he and Krone and the twins were all accepted into the kingdom. Tephra was nice.....but it was not Ischia. He misses the parrots that sang, they were always watching over the equines. He misses the green scenery that matches Krones points, he missed the sweet scent that the island carried. But alas he could no carry on with memories, Ischia was no more, Tephra was now his home.

He stands across from Krone, and a purple stallion appears. He remembers him from the Ischia meeting, he was the only other equine to question Brennens intentions. The twins run up to him, they nuzzle and tell him they missed him. It clicked Durotans body grew itchy from the rage that built up. He was so distracted with all the drama that happened with Ischia he did not connect the pieces, This is the bastard who raped Krone.

The winged stallion plops himself beside Krone, I don't believe we have met he speaks towards Durotan, but he glances at Krone as if it was her responsibility to introduce the two. She did not have to introduce Durotan to her attacker, he remained calm on the outside while he was going crazy on the inside. Alas after he antagonizes Krone he introduces himself Klaudius . Well Klaudius I would normally say it is nice to meet you, but I am afraid it is not. He snorts has his ears lower closer to his dome. He had plenty to say to this purple stallion, in fact even a battle at this exact moment would be fantastic. But that is not what Krone needs, nor do the twins need to witness such a battle. He remains stiff, holding himself back from creating a scene. My name is Durotan, all you had to do was ask he follows up his remark with a smirk, his gaze glances at Krone before finding Klaudius' once more.

Don't Let Go
    we are crooked souls trying to stay up straight
    With the recent influx of residents - strangers looking for refuge - Warrick’s large shadow sweeps across Tephra incessantly. Something has happened, something has upheaved and turned, and it is only his duty to keep to the skies, watching and waiting for whatever may come across the inland border.

A pegasus soars through the thickness of the summer’s humid air in the distance, catching Warrick’s eye immediately. He turns his wings and pivots, quickly setting out to follow the pale lavender of the other winged-stallion. There is a glittering of some kind of armor wrapped around his legs and bodice, shining radiantly in the Tephran sun. Warrick’s large navy wings pump faster, his cobalt legs tucking closer to his chest so that he may propel himself faster through the air, in hopes of reaching the stranger.

Warrick is only able to join them once the conversation has already started. He brings himself to the rich earth of Tephra with a solid thud, cantering towards them before slowing down completely and halting before the winged stallion he had been following. The children are here, as well as Krone and Durotan (who Warrick wished to learn more about and get to know better), but it seems that there is some familiarity between the trio of adults, which Warrick could feel as tense. His wings flutter and then rustle into his sides, the smell of salt and sun and smoke coming forth with the movement.

The Overseer only catches the last part of the conversation, where Durotan has given his name to Klaudius. With his blue-tipped ears slightly flicked back (set there by the overwhelming feeling of dread that there is another refugee), he offers Krone a small nod before turning his bright blue gaze to the armored stallion, Klaudius.

“Welcome to Tephra,” he begins, raising his head slightly. “I am Warrick, the Overseer.” He pauses, a slight hesitancy, then continues: “I am afraid to ask the reason for your being here, Klaudius. My heart and mind can sense a shift throughout all of Beqanna.” Tangerine, too, had dreamed of it. The bay-king chomps his teeth together listlessly, the concern of his people and their protection at the forefront of his mind.
    Warrick
    Brick 

The slight agitation of the male was warranted.  Silver-hazel eyes watch as the muscles of the stallion jaw tighten and slightly he is pleased.  When the male does speak, he isn't surprised that they are semi-hostile.  He supposed Krone had confided in this stranger and thus knew of the past.  Shameful as it may be, he looks down upon the stallion waiting for him to finish.  

A name finally is released and he puts it to memory. “Well Durotan, I must thank you for getting them here safely,” he says sincerely.  Another nod of his crown is granted to the murky stallion before him.  He continues, “I had to tend to some unfinished business.” His head turns slightly to better view Krone.  He hoped Kylin would arrive safely and soon but he was unsure.  Just as unsure of whether Sabra would join them or not.  For Kwartz sake he hoped she would.  He needed his mother.

His thoughts are soon interrupted by incoming wingbeats and then hoof.  A form is quickly coming upon them and he steps forward from Krones side to meet the stranger head on.  Lavender ears twist back as he stands ready for whatever this meeting would result in, be it hostile or friendly.  He watches as the navy tipped equine slows and halts before him.  Uncertainty is written across both of their expressions but the tension held in the muscles of his neck loosen as he speaks a greeting.  Followed by a question he is eager to answer.

His head dips to the ruler before he addresses the issues at hand, “I am afraid our presence here is one of need, for each of us Warrick.  Please gather your people, for everyone should hear what I have to say.  It is of great urgency…”

He waits.  Allowing the kingdom to gather ‘round.  His voice clears and then he addresses them, “People of Tephra, Beqanna has fallen into dark times.  Sylva has been taken over by the damned.  Their leader, Morty, had attempted to kill my children.  I wouldn't put it past him to try again.  Ischia, our home, was ripped from under our hooves.  Those we thought were loyal to our cause in Ischia, were not.  They were biding their time and when we were vulnerable they took our home from us.  They call themselves ‘the brotherhood’, led by Brennen...” He pauses to allow the information to sink in.  His head turns to view those that had come, “We are here to seek refuge, yes but with cause.  There will no longer be a lull in Beqanna.  We must work together to strengthen our borders.  To protect our families and our values.  We can grow stronger but only if we are united as one kingdom, one family.”

His attention returns to Warrick, their chosen leader, “I trust you are up to this task of leading us through these dark times.  I would be honored to serve as would my family.  My daughter Karat, would you take her under your wing and teach her the ways of a great leader.  My son, Kromium, has great powers.  Far beyond my expertise.  Perhaps you have someone in your ranks that can train him in the art of battle.  As for me, I will guard these lands from the evil that is sure to try leaking into our midst.”  His silver eyes narrow upon the overseer, “Do we have an accord?” Metal clanks as his body shifts as he settles before the winged stallion.  Eagerly awaiting his family's fate.

Klaudius
    I was lightning, before the thunder

@[Warrick] apparently he likes being center of attention XD who knew?!!  If I need to change something let me know but I think this is in the parameters of what we talked about Smile
    She is just arriving back in Tephra when the meeting is called, and curiosity takes her to join the group, mostly because of abject curiosity. She folds her wings and then just for the drama of it, banishes them with a thought, showering the ground in blue and gold feathers. Her golden twin joins her there, pressing his shoulder to hers. They’ve not dedicated themselves to staying, yet; indeed, she’s just delivered their young son back to their father in Ischia, and they were seriously considering going home themselves. But Dagny was intrigued by the volcano and the boy they’d met here – Phoebus – and so they had stayed in Tephra, at least for now.

And turns out so interesting that they have. The twins join this little group, recognizing only Warrick and Phoebus if he arrives, and listen to the purple stallion’s outrageous accusations. But – it’s all the truth, at least the way Klaudius perceives the truth. Still, truth can be said in such a way as to influence listeners without actual telling any lies, and the duo has a loyalty to their family even though they are considering living in Tephra. “Klaudius,” the chestnut girl tastes the name, tilts her head and blinks at the purple man who can only be the one Brennen told her of from blue eyes rimmed in navy. “I know nothing about an attack on your children by Sylva, but I fear you may be overexaggerating your plight in regards to Ischia.”

Olivier tenses against his sister, not having any idea what their sire told her since he did not go (his lack of wings is an inconvenience there). ”Dagny…” the unicorn mumbles under his breath, wondering what she is up to. She, in turn, gives Warrick an entreating glance. He has not known them long, in fact they have only spoken really once, but she hopes that is enough to get at least his consideration. “Brennen is, it is true, the new King of Ischia. But he took his throne by vote of the people, which was overwhelmingly in his favor, as Beqanna law allows. And Krone and her family were never forced or even asked to leave – in fact, they probably would have been welcome to remain in my father’s Kingdom. They have left of their own accord.”

She settles at that, though the golden boy stays tense beside her, because he doesn’t personally trust her safety to anyone else, much less a stallion who has by all rights seemed to have run afoul somehow of their father. “Perhaps it would be best not to take any of this information second-hand,” he offers to Warrick, ever the voice of reason amongst the two of them. “Though if Sylva has become a dangerous place as he says, surely we should not send a diplomat alone.”
    Dagny & Olivier

I won't let you go; so don't let go of me
    no one can ever follow; no one can ever know
    HTML by Tiny
    Krone has felt numb to the whole situation, thus far. In all truth, she doesn’t know how to feel. Should she feel grateful the task as queen was no longer her burden? Should she feel depressed because she’d lost her home to a “brotherhood”? She decides while she’s figuring it out to stay quietly in the background, close by Durotan’s strong body.

Of course, Klaudius can’t keep his own thoughts to himself. When he calls on the people of Tephra, she rolls her eyes and audibly sighs. What the hell did he think he was doing? She listens to him, keeping her mouth sealed as not to start screaming at him. Morty taking over Sylva was one thing, but continuing to bitch about Ischia? It seemed pointless.

Then two others speak. They talk about Brennen and how Krone and her family would’ve been welcomed to stay. Finally, she is worked up enough to speak. “Yes, it is true” She starts, stepping out in front of the crowd. “I left on my own accord. And whether we were welcomed to stay or not, I will not be ruled under a sexist monarchy. Only men have the best chance of success in the brotherhood, correct? Only one in maybe a hundred females may earn their title as a ‘brother.’” Her tone is biting as she speaks. “Ischia belongs to the people who loved and cared for Her, not whatever misogynistic kingdom Brennen is trying to bestow. I wont teach my daughter that it is okay to cower beneath a man’s hand. And I won’t teach my son that treating a woman as lesser is remotely okay either.” She looks from the strange twins to the crowd. “Brennen can continue his regime, but this is not old Beqanna. We are supposed to start fresh...new. Not hold onto some past concept. With that, I’m going to be on my way. Good day.” She turns sharply on her heels, head held high as she leaves the congregation.

OOC: obvious this is IC. Nothing against the brotherhood personally. Just wanted to clear that up xD
    Durotan
    The tension was thick, Durotan was a mature man but it was taking all of his will to not lunge out and start a battle with Klaudius right here and now. But to his suprise the purple stallion thanks Durotan for getting his family to Tephra safely. He cocks his head slightly, now he was confused. He dips his head slightly as if to say your welcome, at least the stallion could appreciate Durotans efforts. No matter how much the two disliked each other, they would be seeing a lot of each other so long as the twins were around. The presence of another is near and it catches both of there attention. Once in view it is Warrick. Durotan sighs a breath of relief, happy to see the bay ruler.

Warrick introduces himself to Klaudius, while the two talk his gaze scans to Krone who has remained silent this whole time. He moves closer to her, his body leans against hers. His attention is drawn back to Klaudius and Warrick when Klaudius announces Warrick needs to gather the kingdom. Shortly after the equine traveled closer to hear what the strangers had to say.

Klaudius went on a rant, telling all about Brennen and how he dethroned Krone. He goes on to talk about Morty and how he has claimed Sylva running Sabra out of her kingdom. He could not help but roll his eyes, did the purple stallion really just steal the attention like that? It was Krone who was suffering, not Klaudius!

The first to speak are two ponies, they are quick to call Klaudius out on his story telling. But then they proceed to talk about how Brennen was voted King and that Krone left on her own accord. who in the world do they think they are? Has word traveled so fast that these Tephra members have already heard of the Ischia ruler? But once again his attention shifts, this time it is Krone who speaks.

She concurs that they all left by choice, but discusses the brotherhood that Brennen is forcing on Ischia. How females are not equals in the new Ischias eyes, and she would not raise her children to feel like they are greater or lesser because of the sex they were born. She concludes her rant on how they moved to Tephra to escape and start new. She concludes and leaves the gathering. Durotan glances a glare to Klaudius Look what you started Klaudius, you just can't let it be. He snorts, his ears lower to the dome of his cranium. He quickly follows after Krone in any attempt to comfort her.

Don't Let Go

#exit stage left :p
    The bay mare has been spending every waking moment since her son's birth, trying to keep up.  Every day she feels that she is failing but it was by her own doing.  She had went to the mountain and requested(ok ok demanded) they give her Taiga.  Not knowing the fairies would take the extreme measures of punishing her reach, by poisoning a child.  The moment Zain was born, she knew what the fairies had done.  She watched as everything he touched withered away to dust.  Even the mightiest of trees could not escape the poison that leaked from his pores.

Today was much the same as any other.  He would run off and she'd find him by following a trail of destruction.  It was one she knew very well.  One she too had left in Tephra many many years ago.  It had been when she met Warrick for the first time.  And it had been the last time she had seen her brother.  How she envied his dark purple hue and gift of flight.  Such a simple and glorious gift.  

As she followed after her son, she allowed her powers to spread and reverse the destruction he caused.  Her voice called to him sternly, Zain! Get back here.  You're making a mess of things again. A snort fluttered from her ebony nares as her muzzle lowered to resurrect a lavender flower.  Sienna eyes gazed upon the flora happily, when suddenly a clatter came from across the land.  A calling of urgency.  Ears swiveled atop her crown in the calls general direction.  Concern wrinkled her delicate features and with a turn off her head she demanded her son's presence.  The boy knew when to tread lightly and he too heard the noise.  Soon he was at her side, rambling off questions she ignored for the most part.  A simple, I don't know Zain sufficed.

With a two-beat pace, they arrive.  Finding other familiar faces gathering around a bunch of non-familiar ones.  A winged stallion with decorative armor begins to speak to them.  Word of changes and possible dangers.  He fails to give his name but something within her strikes as familiar, but it couldn't be.  Her brother had been a deep dark purple.  That she remembered that is.  Soon others speak from around her but all she can feel is puzzled.  A pair of unique equines go first.  She has yet to meet these two but their position is one of disbelief.  The bay mare holds no judgement fore she does not know anything beyond Tephra borders as of late.  Sienna eyes turn to an emerald tipped lady, that for lack of better words is pissed off.  From what she hears it is understandable.  Her once kingdom has been stripped from her.  She notes the varies young ones gathered and assumes they are theirs.  The brown stallion beside her has the most intruiging of all the information...Klaudius. Slack-jawed, she looks upon him.  The others begin storming off in various directions but she lingers.  Stepping forward, towards Warrick and the lavender stallion. "Klaudius? It's me! Kolera..." Would he even remember his bay sister?

She waits for some form of acknowledgement before turning to Warrick, "It seems we have much to discuss as a kingdom.  I am sorry to hear they have lost their kingdom but we should take precautions to not fall to the same fate.  This evil in Sylva could reach us in no time.  I have little to offer as far as strength or powers but I have a way with words... If you should need them Warrick." She turns to view the mottled bay at her side.  He was too young to serve them now, but perhaps with discipline, one day he could. Finished, she nods to their overseer and allows any others to voice their concerns.
    Kolera
    Earth to Earth, Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust.
    W
    ound is loyal to Tephra. This island and those who live in it have shaped her into the courageous woman she is today. Before her arrival, the deformed mare had spent her life in the shadows, watching happiness from amid cobwebs and decomposing leaves. She has so much to be thankful for, so much to take for granted, so much to feel blessed because of. So when a call for a meeting rings over the treetops and against the volcano’s face, she is quick to respond.

She arrives promptly, brows furrowing in confusion at the arrival of yet another purple refugee. Had the entirety of Ischia fled from whatever madness had happened? Wound is still unaware of the full story, though her diplomatic skin itches to find out what took place. The silver bay moves to stand beside Warrick, her slender shoulder just behind his own.

While her Overseer might appear mostly collected to the outside, Wound can see the anxieties and concern that run through his body like a dangerous fever. The diplomat moves to touch her nose to Warrick’s wither, just in front of the beginning joint of his wing. It’s a simple movement of greeting, but there’s an underlying purpose of comfort found hiding; a secret message intended for her close friend personally.

It isn’t long before someone begins talking, but to her surprise it isn’t Warrick. A cold tendril of shock winds along Wound’s intestines but she forces herself to remain calm, pricking her ears forward to hear this purple stranger’s words. She’s intrigued to know that Sylva has again been taken over by evil-doers (for some reason the dark of heart seem to have taken an affection to that particular kingdom) but her brow furrows as the stallion continues to go on about Ischia and someone named Brennen.

He continues to preach words intending power and might and inspiration, but Wound’s face is falling into a progressively deeper expression of confusion. Judging by the way he settles close to Krone’s family, she guesses he is a piece of their community. However, Wound’s thoughts are distracted when he is suddenly ordering Warrick around as though he were in control of Tephra and its rankings. While the diplomat is a comforter and one to invite the needy into her home, she would have never suspected the refugees to turn around and express the complete opposite of humbleness.

Wound’s eyes widen but they turn to meet Warrick’s face. She can’t see the entirety of her Overseer’s reaction from her placement, but before anything can seriously happen, a mare steps forward to rebuke against the purple stallion’s accusations toward Ischia. It’s a fresh voice amid the negativity and Wound’s face warms toward the red woman. Before Wound can get a word in, Krone is bitterly tossing words around and storms off, in which Durotan quickly follows.

A heavy breath leaves the silver bay’s lungs, one she hadn’t realized had been poised in her throat. Although Wound had been quick to invite the refugees into Tephra, part of her is wondering if it had been more than she had intended for. But she reminds herself that they have fled their home and tensions are high along with emotions. So, in the brief moment of Krone and Durotan’s departure, the diplomat takes in another breath, clears her throat, and speaks.

“Thank you for the warnings…” Wound struggles to remember if he had ever introduced herself, but she finally settles with “... sir. I’m sure emotions are high with everything that has been happening, but I urge you to allow us to come to our own conclusions about Ischia in our own time.” She’s certain Warrick will speak with her about sending out diplomats to Sylva and Ischia shortly to gather news about the leadership changes. “I’m sure we will take your words into consideration, but it is always a good idea to look at both sides of a situation before deciding an opinion.” Her coffee eyes glance toward Warrick, knowing her words will ring true for the both of them. He’s never been the type to jump to dramatic accusations without first gathering all the facts.

However, the situation in regards to this family’s position among Tephra remains up to Warrick. The diplomat finds herself turning to Warrick again, wondering if he has already thought about such things. It would be nice to have another strong stallion leading the Guardians with Longclaw’s sudden and seemingly endless disappearance. But to have a strange, new filly training under Warrick to become a leader? It seemed like a power-grab if anything else, as though this new purple family were attempting to secure themselves as eventual rulers of Tephra.

Wound hopes her bay Overseer might consult her or Amorette on the situation (his closest companions besides Tangerine, after all) but she doesn’t prod or presume he will. Instead, she realizes how uneasy she might be with the thought of someone random waltzing into Tephra and presumably protecting their home. Her mind dances to thoughts of Wishbone as a child and the many children spread throughout Tephra’s borders. For all Wound knows, this stallion could be a member of Sylva itself.

Wound shakes her head, clearing her mind of the suspicious thoughts. She is just as anxious as Warrick, caught in the thick currents swirling Beqanna’s political waters. But her coffee brown eyes remained fixed on the winged stallion, curious for an answer to her otherwise simple question.
    credit to nat of adoxography.

honorable mentions: @[Durotan] @[Krone] @[Klaudius] @[Dagny and Olivier] @[Warrick] @[Amorette]
    long story short:
    - wound shows up to the shindig
    - wound is confusion b/c of klaudius suddenly taking over everything
    - she thanks klaudius for his warnings, but basically says that they'll come to their own conclusions after gathering more information about the situation
    - is hesitant about klaudius "protecting" them when she doesn't even know/trust them totally
    - kinda wonders if this is a power-grab

those are the main points, i think, but i probably forgot something so please still read my novel i'm so sorry everyone <3

Her return to Tephra had been bittersweet.  The wound in her heart had not been healed yet and when she re-entered the land, with child in tow, the slightly scarred tissue tears away again.  Tears wish to pool in her eyes at the thought of Rou not coming to greet her, but she kept the waterworks at bay.  Diavoli did not need to see her cry.  She must remain strong for him.  

Hephaestus had escorted her and the premature foal to the isles safely.  She had extended an offer of a home to him, but he had to decline.  He had unfinished business of sorts and she simply nodded in understanding.  She had been grateful for the protection he had given her in a vulnerable time of her life.  For that she would hold a small part of him within her.  Her offer was to remain open, if ever he chose to return.

Many days, she spent tucked away in their thicket.  Finding comfort, shockingly, in it's familiarity.  His sent still lingered and it calmed her.  Each day their son grew stronger, with her help of course.  The gift bestowed upon her, that could not save Rou, had saved their last born.  Her thoughts travel to Phoebus, and if he had ever returned.  Soon, she thought, she would go find Warrick and ask if he had seen the boy of fire around.  The day they would meet again would come quicker than anticipated, as she hears a faint call in the distance.

Carmel ears swivel within the tangled cream tresses of her forelock.  Navy eyes peer from the saftey of the brush to find a gathering upon the horizon.  Her lips press firmly together in concern.  She looks to her red roan child sleeping atop the tropical greenery.  "Wake up baby.  We must go find the others now," she had not taken the child much of anywhere.  Waiting for him to grow strong enough that he could play safely with the other rambunctious foals.  Overprotective she had become, but with reason.  

They cross the island.  Jumping over lava flows on occasion.  Her brilliant plumage glistened in the sun.  Surely they could all see her coming and once she arrives, she rest nearest to the other Tephrans.  Recognizing Warrick and Wound huddled together, then Kolera.  Golden-flecked eyes scan for Amorette or possibly Phoebus but quickly her eyes focus on the one speaking.  Noting his warnings and how close she had been to such a disaster.  Her head lowers to nudge her child tight to her breast.  Thankfully they had returned unscathed.  Her heart softens for the tragedy the family had face.  Nearly gasping as he informs them of what had happened to his own children.  How someone could hurt an innocent child was beyond her understanding.

He talks of the island she has only heard of.  It's beauty is uncombareable they say.  She knows nothing of a brotherhood either but it sounds interesting enough.  She can only assume it is a gathering, mainly of stallions.  The lavender Pegasus comments little about it though.  Going on to say he wishes to bond together to protect Tephra.  She could agree to this.  They would need all the help they could get and the stallion looked capable enough.  Her eyes dart to find Warricks expression and then to Wound.  

Others begin speaking, questioning what is said along with some admittance of more happenings from what she gathers are more Ischians.  Her heart aches for those displaced.  Each member speaks but it is Wounds words that comfort her.  The mare was wise and good and had Tephras best interest at heart.  That was undeniable.  After Wound states her opinion there is a lull and she takes this time to speak up.  It wasn't often she did and as of lately, less and less, "I agree with Wound.  Perhaps we find out more about this brotherhood you speak of... Though I would be hesitant to send anyone to Sylva.  Just yet." Her concern is of their hostility and the safety of her family.  Eyes finding her fellow Tephrans before continuing, "But I don't see any harm in strengthening our home here.  I cannot offer much for battle, except my healing powers for those wounded, if it should come to that.  My youngest son is too weak yet to train and my eldest, I am unsure of where his travels have taken him." Her eyes sadden at this thought, but she pushes forward, "We could use the help." Nodding her crown in conclusion her gaze finds Warrick again.

AuroraElis

Not all that Glitters is Gold

@[Phoebus] @[Hephaestus] tagging ppl I mentioned that aren't here Smile

Since not much info is given on the new brotherhood aside from taking over Ischia she suggests finding out more about their society(once they know of course).  

Sylva obviously she wants to stay away from XD
    Sorry she's not more useful! But she's back, finally!!