• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I Was Lightning Before the Thunder {KINGDOM ANNOUNCEMENT}
    Durotan

Tephra was great, Durotan was even more grateful that he and Krone and the twins were all accepted into the kingdom. Tephra was nice.....but it was not Ischia. He misses the parrots that sang, they were always watching over the equines. He misses the green scenery that matches Krones points, he missed the sweet scent that the island carried. But alas he could no carry on with memories, Ischia was no more, Tephra was now his home.

He stands across from Krone, and a purple stallion appears. He remembers him from the Ischia meeting, he was the only other equine to question Brennens intentions. The twins run up to him, they nuzzle and tell him they missed him. It clicked Durotans body grew itchy from the rage that built up. He was so distracted with all the drama that happened with Ischia he did not connect the pieces, This is the bastard who raped Krone.

The winged stallion plops himself beside Krone, I don't believe we have met he speaks towards Durotan, but he glances at Krone as if it was her responsibility to introduce the two. She did not have to introduce Durotan to her attacker, he remained calm on the outside while he was going crazy on the inside. Alas after he antagonizes Krone he introduces himself Klaudius . Well Klaudius I would normally say it is nice to meet you, but I am afraid it is not. He snorts has his ears lower closer to his dome. He had plenty to say to this purple stallion, in fact even a battle at this exact moment would be fantastic. But that is not what Krone needs, nor do the twins need to witness such a battle. He remains stiff, holding himself back from creating a scene. My name is Durotan, all you had to do was ask he follows up his remark with a smirk, his gaze glances at Krone before finding Klaudius' once more.

Don't Let Go

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I Was Lightning Before the Thunder[Purple Family, Tephrans] - by Durotan - 04-14-2018, 09:05 PM