• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

room at the top [any] [finished]
    Arthas

The dapple stallion was instantly more inviting than the hairless mare. The mare who snorted at his presence and moved closer to the opposing stallion. Arthas cocked his eye at her and returned his gaze to the stallion,   I seem to recall that the Meadow was always a place of open conversation. So the stallion had lived in beqanna before, nothing out of the ordinary. Arthas himself had left beqanna on his own accord, returning here shortly before he became King of Loess. It did cross his mind why the stallion left, or maybe he should be curious as to why he returned.

Everclear The stag introduces himself as, and Arthas gives a small dip of his head. He follows up asking why himself and the mare approached him. Before he could get a response the mare responds, it was almost funny, as if she was trying to beat him to the punch. He remains quietly, patiently waiting for her to finish. Because I saw you she responds and once again he cocks his eye at her. She manages to give a glance to him before introducing herself as Scorch. fitting name he thinks to himself, she surely knew how to come off rude, did she belong to a kingdom? He was curious, an example she was setting for her whole kingdom.

He clears his throat once she had grown quiet again, gazing once more to Everclear settling upon the slim male I am here because most of those without a kingdom wander here. It appeared as though you were being recruited and I came to add my two cents. I come from Loess, we are looking for loyal members. If he did not join it was no stress to him, he was looking for loyal members fully dedicated to the revival of Loess. Alas he desired to stay, curious of which kingdom this other one came from.

A Product Of Your Despair

@[Everclear]

Messages In This Thread
    room at the top [any] [finished] - by Everclear - 04-15-2018, 12:09 AM
    RE: room at the top [any] - by Scorch - 04-15-2018, 01:36 AM
    RE: room at the top [any] - by Arthas - 04-15-2018, 07:18 AM
    RE: room at the top [any] - by Scorch - 04-16-2018, 12:19 AM
    RE: room at the top [any] - by Arthas - 04-17-2018, 07:49 PM
    RE: room at the top [any] - by Everclear - 04-21-2018, 06:49 PM
    RE: room at the top [any] - by Scorch - 04-22-2018, 05:57 PM
    RE: room at the top [any] - by Arthas - 04-24-2018, 07:03 PM