• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  F R E A K S H O W [Arthas]
    He remembers Arthas from his meeting. The stallion had said his name and asked to join the Sylvan ranks. But then he had left...not that Mortem gave a fuck anyhow. 

Rumor has spread that the mysterious stallion had taken Loess from the child queen. And it already seemed that Arthas had similar motives to the clown, so why not have a little meeting? 

The walk to Loess isn’t long. They’re neighbors, of course. He announces himself at the border of the autumnal trees - calling on Arthas to talk to him. Two evil kings...the things they could do, the damage they could cause. It made Modicum Mortem giddy. 

When he finally spots him, Mortem grins. “Arthas...” he whispers, a slithering snake. “It seems you’ve done good for yourself. We have much to talk about King of Loess.”

@[Arthas]

|Proceed with Caution|

Arthas
    King for just a few days, he has so much planned for Loess already, so many tasks to accomplish. He was a busy body and hard to come by, making so many visits to so many equines. Many of the original equines of Loess left when Arthas took command but that did not matter, he was here to rebuild, they were weak anyway. Equines who could not accept change could not be apart of his kingdom. He remembers Morty, the king who has recently taken over Sylva, rumors are he is an evil man perfect Arthas thinks to himself.

He nears the border of Loess, ready to visit his neighboring Sylva, when it appears the Sylvan king has similar motives. He beats him to the punch, meeting him at his own border. The dapple king nears the black stag with the ugly red ball on his nose, a smirk grows on his maw as he speaks his name It seems youve done good for yourself the neighboring king speaks, King of Loess. It is the first time he has been called by his new title, his sparks fly through his body and his head raises slightly higher, filled with pride to carry the title.

Morty He grins as his name slithers through his teeth I was just coming to visit you, what is it you desire to speak about today? He was hoping it was an alliance, because that is exactly what Arthas wanted to talk about. The two kingdoms were a perfect match for each other, Mortys a little darker than Arthas, but none the less they would make a great alliance. Alas he would bring up dear Lepis, his little present to his neighboring king.

A Product Of Your Despair

@[Mordicum Mortem]
    It seemed as though they had similar ideas, as Arthas is nearly into his territory when he shows up. This was good, however - a strong connection needed to be established between the two kingdoms of evil. He couldn’t have the only bordering kingdom of Sylva causing him problems in his devilish plans now could he?

“Evil kingdoms have notoriously kept Beqanna on its toes,” he replies with a shrug. He needed to get straight to the point “And that’s exactly how I intend it to stay. I need your support in my endeavors, as you need mine. We can rip Beqanna out of these little cowards’ hands.” He howls with laughter. This idea was intoxicating to him, having the world at his will. But he had to start somewhere.

His face drops. “I don’t do ‘alliances’, Arthas,” He shakes his head. “BUT. I want my kingdom linked to yours. You will have my fiends’ backup in any trouble you cause, and vice versa. What do you say?”

@[Arthas]

|Proceed with Caution|

The black stag goes on about how Sylva and Loess need to take over Beqanna. He cocks his eye at the clown, his visions were different from Arthas'. They were darker, although Arthas agreed change was needed in beqanna, and to each there own. He focuses back in when the black stallion breaks out laughing, causing a chuckle of his own.

I think you are onto something Morty he jokes I agree change needs to be brought to beqanna, and who better than us? He peers in closer as the stallion speaks once more. This time talking about how he doesn't do alliances, talk about essentially mashing the two kingdoms together, forming one giant kingdom. Easier for him to keep track of Lepis. The dapple stallion takes a moment to think it through. Sure sounds like an alliance, maybe with a few extra perks.

Call it as you will, I like the sound of it. My residents will be free to travel in your lands, as yours mine. He begins to layout his own desires Our war caste can mock together, learn new tactics outside our own Kingdom. Should you agree, Loess will back up Sylva in there times of need. He looks at him, was anything left out of the agreement?

Oh! and Morty, I have a peace offering for you He grins It is Lepis, she will move to live with you in Sylva, pretty little thing, but still too young to produce. He grins thinking of the filly, she was silly but she will produce fine offspring one day.

@[mordicum mortem]
    I'm every nightmare you've ever had,

I'm your worst dream come true.
    The fact that Arthas is agreeing with him makes the clown tingle with excitement. He nods at what the dapple days, taking in the agreement. "Sylva will have the back of Loess as well, should it ever come to it," He sneers. "Which I'm sure it probably will. So it's settled, then..." As he turns to leave, the other stallion catches him. Modicum Mortem turns his head, peering at him through icy eyes. 

He was giving Mortem the child queen? As a "peace" offering. Part of this didn't sit well with the dark king, but his face does not waver. "She's a fine specimen, Arthas," He murmurs. "I'm surprised you'd give her up. But I'll take her...tell her to meet me in the heart of my kingdom." He finally begins to walk away. "We will do great things, King of Loess." He grins evilly to himself. "Wicked things..." And with that he slithers back into the darkness of the forest. 
    Modicum Mortem

|Proceed with Caution|

Arthas
    Just like that an alliance was formed, the two had similar desires for there alliance, and they both agreed to them. It was all falling into place, now all he needed was to see what Hyaline was up to and he would be settled in Beqanna. Morty was a character for sure, but he was interested in his kingdom, together the two could be unstoppable in beqanna.

As he brought up Lepis to Morty it appeared that he was cautious of the topic. Sure it is an odd gesture, but he was planning on needing more persuasion for the ebony king. I am surprised you would give her up he admits to Arthas and a small chuckle escapes his lips Can't have a previous queen interfering with my changes. He lies, he has other plans for Lepis but he did not want it to be obvious. It was a good cover up, if she was not as young as she was his statement would be true. He tells Arthas to send Lepis to the heart of Sylva, and gives a farewell. We will do great things.....wicked things his final words to Arthas. He shakes his head and playfully roles his eyes That we will King of Sylva he dips his head We will meet again soon! he shouts loud enough the stallion could here him before slipping away out of sight.

A Product Of Your Despair