• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  F R E A K S H O W [Arthas]
    It seemed as though they had similar ideas, as Arthas is nearly into his territory when he shows up. This was good, however - a strong connection needed to be established between the two kingdoms of evil. He couldn’t have the only bordering kingdom of Sylva causing him problems in his devilish plans now could he?

“Evil kingdoms have notoriously kept Beqanna on its toes,” he replies with a shrug. He needed to get straight to the point “And that’s exactly how I intend it to stay. I need your support in my endeavors, as you need mine. We can rip Beqanna out of these little cowards’ hands.” He howls with laughter. This idea was intoxicating to him, having the world at his will. But he had to start somewhere.

His face drops. “I don’t do ‘alliances’, Arthas,” He shakes his head. “BUT. I want my kingdom linked to yours. You will have my fiends’ backup in any trouble you cause, and vice versa. What do you say?”

@[Arthas]

|Proceed with Caution|

Messages In This Thread
    F R E A K S H O W [Arthas] - by Modicum Mortem - 04-15-2018, 11:21 AM
    RE: F R E A K S H O W [Arthas] - by Arthas - 04-15-2018, 11:30 AM
    RE: F R E A K S H O W [Arthas] - by Modicum Mortem - 04-15-2018, 12:44 PM
    RE: F R E A K S H O W [Arthas] - by Arthas - 04-15-2018, 01:33 PM
    RE: F R E A K S H O W [Arthas] - by Arthas - 04-15-2018, 07:26 PM