• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  F R E A K S H O W [Arthas]
    The black stag goes on about how Sylva and Loess need to take over Beqanna. He cocks his eye at the clown, his visions were different from Arthas'. They were darker, although Arthas agreed change was needed in beqanna, and to each there own. He focuses back in when the black stallion breaks out laughing, causing a chuckle of his own.

I think you are onto something Morty he jokes I agree change needs to be brought to beqanna, and who better than us? He peers in closer as the stallion speaks once more. This time talking about how he doesn't do alliances, talk about essentially mashing the two kingdoms together, forming one giant kingdom. Easier for him to keep track of Lepis. The dapple stallion takes a moment to think it through. Sure sounds like an alliance, maybe with a few extra perks.

Call it as you will, I like the sound of it. My residents will be free to travel in your lands, as yours mine. He begins to layout his own desires Our war caste can mock together, learn new tactics outside our own Kingdom. Should you agree, Loess will back up Sylva in there times of need. He looks at him, was anything left out of the agreement?

Oh! and Morty, I have a peace offering for you He grins It is Lepis, she will move to live with you in Sylva, pretty little thing, but still too young to produce. He grins thinking of the filly, she was silly but she will produce fine offspring one day.

@[mordicum mortem]

Messages In This Thread
    F R E A K S H O W [Arthas] - by Modicum Mortem - 04-15-2018, 11:21 AM
    RE: F R E A K S H O W [Arthas] - by Arthas - 04-15-2018, 11:30 AM
    RE: F R E A K S H O W [Arthas] - by Arthas - 04-15-2018, 01:33 PM
    RE: F R E A K S H O W [Arthas] - by Arthas - 04-15-2018, 07:26 PM