• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  From The Ashes We Will Rise-[Despayr]
    Arthas
    He had only been king for a few days but everything was coming along nicely now. He secured an alliance with Sylva, and just had to haggle with Hyaline. Once he secured an alliance with Hyaline all he would need is for there numbers to grow, loyal subjects, and even offspring. A smile tugs at his lips, it was going a lot smoother than he planned, but surely there was some destruction in his near future.

Today he decided to venture further into his kingdom, to patrol the boarders as well as truly get to know his kingdom and its surroundings. He traveled between the mountains, there was plenty of them. But just beyond them lies the ocean, the salt water fills his nares as he nears it. His hooves leave imprints in the sand, and the water splashes at his hocks as the tide rolls in. A beautiful scenery for sure, he would surely have a few wild nights in this place. The sun was beginning to set and the sky lit up an orange/pink color, he gazes out to watch it set but his own eyes are distracted by a commotion in the water.

A Product Of Your Despair

@[Despayr]
    Despayr
    There is a change within the atmosphere surrounding Beqanna.  Even in the depths of the ocean Despayr feels it.  She has known change in the lands before.  With the sinking if her dear Pangea and the rising of the hills.  Loess they had name it.  Soon after that the meddling fairies had released their greedy hands from the magic and allowed the creatures to play once again.  And finally she could return to her beloved waters... 

This change though intruiges her.  Luring her from the open waters with promise of havoc.  Yes... She missed this feeling.  So, as the sun began to set behind her, she neared the coastal region of Loess.  The ocean waves rolled over top of her as her slick, porpoise form glides nearer to the shallows.  Only so often did a spray of sea expel from over top of her as she exhaled.  And when she was within reach of the sands below her, a transformation took place.  Turning her grey skin into a blueish black.  Permanent spray if sea foam littered her pelt from beneath and dipped her chiseled face.  

Surprisingly, her limbs move freely atop the malleable footing.  It had been ages since she had walked.  Each step brought her further from her waters and finally on to the rocky shores.  Dark locks are dampened with ocean still clinging to her body.  Causing her to look sleek and much darker than she truly was, on the outside.  She allows the water to trickle steadily from herself.  Most would shake the irritation away, but not her.

Pied eyes look to the jagged cliffs that lined the area.  Drawing her view down the shoreline and finding a lone, dark figure gazing in her direction.  A devious grin curls the edges of her sea foam lips as she walks towards it.  A casual flick of her tail sends her scent down wind.  Tempting the stranger to come closer...
    This Is What They Came For

@[Arthas]
    Arthas
    It was almost like a battle was happening underneath the water, just one spot splashed about, but then.....everything went calm. He peers at the water for a few moments, but it remained silent. The water continued to splash at his hooves, tempting him closer in. He lowers his maw, gently dipping it in the water, he snorts and the water around his nares spiral off. He remembers the days in the Chambers that he spent bored, moving around the dust to occupy his time. Sometimes he missed the dust, but now he was the King of all this, he thinks as he scans the horizon.

As he views behind him at the mountain his nares linger him back to the ocean, it was someone else. His head quickly scans for the source of the scent, and in the distant he can make out a splotchy equine. His ears perk forward with interest and he picks up a trot growing closer. She is within his view now, a blue roan sabino, a pretty one at that.

He stops a few paces away from her Look what the water dragged in. No but really, did the water drag her in? Her pelt was soaking wet from the ocean water, not a part of her was dry. My name is Arthas, King of Loess, and you are? He was truly curious as to how she stumbled on the kingdom beach undetected, but she also did not carry the scent of another kingdom.

She stands a few inches shorter than he, and a similar build. His eyes scan over her, she was easy on the eyes, and heck this could be fun? He steps closer to her, a grin tugging at his lips, he presses his body against hers, his flank grew wet as it picked up her excess water. He slowly circles around her, his gaze stays with her, he gently nibbles her rump before trailing his maw down her spine. His mouth was flavored with the salt of the ocean, and his nares fill with her scent. He stops once again once his circle was fully completed, he leaned in to whisper into her ear How did you get into Loess? Surely she would have been detected by another, they could discuss the details later, the real question was would she let him have his way with her?

@[Despayr] I took it as she transformed out of his sight
    Despayr
    Her powers are useless at best.  Only when she was submerged in the salty aqua could she utilize them.  So unless she allowed them to see her change, none would be the wiser. 

As expected the figured loams closer.  Much more quickly than she anticipated a stranger would approach another.  The thought of status plays in her mind and soon it is confirmed.  A king, how fortunate.  Lips part to allow his question to be answered, "Despayr, my Lord." 

The grin she held doesn't dissipate, even as he eagerly strokes her body.  A quick twist back of her ears should be enough clue of her feelings towards his forwardness.  As he continues up her other side with lips trailing her spine she quivers in delight.  Temptation was a delicate balance of want and she wasn't so sure she was willing to give in to it, yet...

His motion halts, with dark lips lingering a breath away from her flesh, he whispers to her.  It was a valid question, yet she wasn't sure the truth mattered here.  With a smirk she answers in a seductive tone, "I am a gift from the oceans wave's, Your Majesty." Stroking his ego was for her own personal enjoyment.  Something about it tickled her insides.  Mismatched optics stared into the dark of his, "What will you do with such a gift, my Lord?" 

@[Arthas]
    Despayr, my Lord She had a way with words, she was not new to this game, she knew exactly what he wanted to hear. His grin stays on his face as his intentions grew obvious, I am your gift from the Ocean Just the way she said it drove him insane. His interest was obvious but he maintained his composure.

What will you do with your gift? She teased him, she knew what he wanted but she did not give in so easily. Of course they did just meet, give it some time and surely he will have it his way. A generous gift, I cannot let a gift of this value slip away. his maw nearly touching hers. I have intentions that I am sure I can manage in due time. His gaze finds hers when he speaks, he steps closer once again wont you stay in Loess? I have to show my newest gift to everyone. the warmth of his breath lingers to her. 

Oh she teases him, no one was around, no one to witness the lust he felt. But he could not, in due time his charm would work, he was sure of it. In the mean time he had to hope she would agree to staying, he could not have his way with her if this would be there only run in.

@[Despayr]
    Despayr
    Flattery was a natural talent she aquired over many years.  It's how she kept her head attached.  The right words, chosen carefully, could thrust you forward and the wrong ones could end you just as swiftly.  Learning to bite your tongue was something she had struggled with for years as well.  Mostly, her knowledge of her way of surviving came from her brother Waylan.  He had been obsessed with her and his control over every aspect surrounding her.  She protested and suffered grave consequences (a deep wound of scarred tissue was evidence enough).  It made her stronger, smarter... 

Now she finds herself wrapped in a tangled web of lust and power, so she proceeds carefully.  Testing the waters, bit by bit.  Indictive words flow from his lips and her grin curls just slightly more.  She can see he can give as much as take.  This was good information to gather.  Knowing the limits of the boundaries of which you push, before they push back, was vital to her existence here.  

He holds himself close, possessively so.  His dark maw lingers ever closer and she moves just the slightest to brush her velveteen lips across his.  The touch is fleeting and when he looks into her eyes, questioning her willingness to stay, she states in a low almost whimper, "I am yours to do with as you please, my King." Soft, almost wanting eyes, trail from the darkness of his, down his chiseled profile and end at his lips...  

@[Arthas]
    Arthas
    She has played this game before, perfected it, and she knew exactly how to keep him interested. He could have gotten bored very quickly, but she gave just the right amount to reel him back in. He had been so busy building up Loess he forgot to claim himself a mare, to guarantee a foal for this upcoming season. She caught his eye and certainly his attention, she would be a perfect first to carry his child.

He steps closer and she does not move back, she steps closer. She strokes her lips against his and it just about drove him insane. I have to have her he thinks to himself, only once she is done teasing him does she respond to his question. I am yours to do with, as you please my King She is almost whimpering...begging him to break the tension they both felt between there legs.

A grin grows once more on his lips, he moves his maw to whisper in her ear You are going to regret that. He moves, trailing his his lips down her spine. He takes his time, letting the desire build. He could tease her just as well, he finally reaches her rump and he nibbles her. It was not hard enough to break skin, but enough to let it be known. He glances at her, ensuring her begging eyes were still watching him, he nudges her legs open in preparation. Her inner thighs were moist, she was better at hiding her eagerness to fuck but ultimately she could not refrain. 

He jumps atop her, his eyes trace her narrow figure and he thrusts into her. He was not gentle, he wanted her to scream, to feel him with every lunge. Scream for your King! he demands, he reaches out and grabs a chunk of her mane and pulls on her with every movement. He sure was glad to have chosen today as the day to travel to the beach. Quickly falling for her sweet talk, he was nearing his climax and with one last thrust he pounds into her. A shiver spirals down his spine, he releases his grip on her mane, gently licking the portion of her neck that held it. After he caught his breath he slips down and moves back to her now wasn't that fun? He looks at her, pleased with himself, pleased with her

@[Despayr] yea so let me know if you want me to change anything.
    Despayr
    They can see the lust that flick a flame to light in the abyss of his dark eyes.  The moment she brushes her flesh on to his it is lit.  

He wastes little time in claiming his prize.  She was a womb, she knew this.  She also knew how disposable she truly was.  This act in itself could secure her a future here.  So she allows his advancements.  The nips of his incisors on her bruised colored pelt ignite a subconscious want.  The parting of her thighs reveal this and he is satisfied with knowing her truest desires.  A flick of her dark tail to the side presents her feminie parts to him.

Urges thrust him on top of her and her legs brace for the added weight.  Also providing easy access for his entrance into her embrace.  He is pleasantly sizeable and not one bit soft.  Hard thrusts forward, make her lean back into him, causing nearly punishing movements.  His deep voice demands her to scream.  The feel of his tug upon her mane causes her head to rise and back to dip.  A gasping breath nearly chokes her into submission.  Clenching her jaw, she can feel him swelling and the thought sends tingles throughout her body. "YES! Make me yours my King!!" She releases the words just as he thrusts one final time.  His seed releasing into her as her own body pulsates from climax.  

His tongue caresses the spot of which he held onto her.  Body nearly numb, somehow she manages to support his weight whilest he recooperates.  Catching his breath then slipping from her thighs.  Finding enough for words at least and she grins at his satisfaction. "The most, your Highness," she whispers smoothly.  Reaching out her sea foam lips to graze his sweat covered nape. 

@[Arthas]
    Arthas
    Yes! Make me yours my King she screams, but alas he already has.

She reaches out, grazing his nape, perhaps it was all the adrenaline still pumping through his body but she felt like velvet. Her touch was gentle, and his lust still lingered for her. Her body was glowing with satisfaction, and a smirk grew on his maw. He knew he was good, but it was always nice to have an ego boost. I guess you were right, a valuable gift for sure. a small chuckle passes his lips.

Well thanks again my little gem His gaze scans over her body once more before he turns and heads back towards the land I look forward to seeing you again, perhaps you can tell me how it was you got into Loess undetected. His departing words, of course he hadn't forget she washed up on the shore with no one catching her scent