• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

hello to high and dry - Modicum Mortem
    He is hidden within the trees. Waiting. Watching, stalking. Call it what you will. He had gone to Loess earlier in the week, and the chat with Arthas had been successful. So much so, that the King of Loess had offered a gift. A “peace offering” he had called it. Mortem scoffed - he did not know peace. It was utterly foreign to him.

He’d only heard of the child queen. He’d never seen her, surprisingly. With the way he slid through the shadows of Beqanna, it wouldn’t be uncommon for him to happen upon her.

She is unsurprisingly attractive. Her skin a light creamy beige pointed with navy. So different from his own plain shade of ebony (other than the blood that regularly crusts to it). She’s young, just as Arthas had said. She’s still losing the quirkiness of her childhood, but she’s beautiful nonetheless. The dark king does not lose his head (a pretty face means nothing if she’s not loyal), instead he emerges from his hiding spot to approach the former queen. “You must be Lepis...” He grins, circling around her. “I’m Mortem...” His face falls flat as he waits for her reply.

@[Lepis] I’m sorry this is poop and typed on my phone xD

|Proceed with Caution|

Messages In This Thread
    hello to high and dry - Modicum Mortem - by Lepis - 04-16-2018, 04:06 PM
    RE: hello to high and dry - Modicum Mortem - by Modicum Mortem - 04-17-2018, 05:12 PM