• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A God's Creation [Leilan]

My drift to the surface is slow, barley rippling the calm waters at the far edge.  Shadows of the nearest trees covered the appearance of another hovering just above.  So when I break through to draw in a breath of air, I find an unfamiliar face staring back at her.  The red peppered male is surprised at his find as much as I am.  Sapphire eyes, wide with curiousity, watch as he shifts his position.  Gazing upon me with equal interest when he notices my differences.

I am oblivious to any natural beauty I emit.  Having never known others outside of family, my experiences are naive at best.  But this doesn't make me shy.  I smile as he speaks to me.  His concern for my well being is chivalrous.  Something of only fairytales I had been told of as a child.  "Oh no.  I can find my way out," I assure him.  I find myself nearing the outer edge of the pond, just before him.  "Hello. Im Deiti.  What is your name, sir?" I inquisitively ask.  Curious to know more about the one who has found me so alone.

Treading the deep waters, the sunlight shimmers across the rippling waters and along my dark hide.  Many colors are found in the depths of my black that cause the onlooker to draw forward to see the prism of hues reflecting almost inwards. Dark tresses, heavy with waters, cling tightly to her fit form.  My light eyes look up to my company and I wish to find out more, "How long have you lived here?"

Deiti

A God's Creation ~ Carnage X Dynast

@[Leilan] if you are interested in some drama we could make this interesting Wink and for clarification she had a rainbow obsidian color when in Kelpie form

Messages In This Thread
    A God's Creation [Leilan] - by Deiti - 04-17-2018, 02:22 PM
    RE: A God's Creation [Leilan] - by Leilan - 04-17-2018, 03:55 PM
    RE: A God's Creation [Leilan] - by Deiti - 04-17-2018, 08:35 PM
    RE: A God's Creation [Leilan] - by Leilan - 04-19-2018, 04:21 PM
    RE: A God's Creation [Leilan] - by Deiti - 04-20-2018, 09:48 AM
    RE: A God's Creation [Leilan] - by Leilan - 04-21-2018, 10:30 AM
    RE: A God's Creation [Leilan] - by Deiti - 04-24-2018, 03:47 PM
    RE: A God's Creation [Leilan] - by Leilan - 04-26-2018, 02:02 AM
    RE: A God's Creation [Leilan] - by Deiti - 05-01-2018, 08:31 AM
    RE: A God's Creation [Leilan] - by Leilan - 05-01-2018, 02:05 PM
    RE: A God's Creation [Leilan] - by Deiti - 05-09-2018, 08:18 PM