• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A God's Creation [Leilan]

Swimming is effortless for me.  My large fan of tail easily propels my body upwards as I trend the cool waters around me.  Perhaps it is not so easy for land dwellers such as he.  His actions do not seem as easy as mine.  Having fought off the instinct of the predator inside me(this time), I think maybe it is best if they return to the land.

Looking to him now, a golden tendril of forelock falling across his face, I wonder how he acquired such colors. I also wonder of all the things he knows of the island that I do not.  Obviously he has been here longer than me.  I nod though, when he speaks of the heated sun, "Yes, being black has its disadvantages," I giggle at my confession.   There was plenty of ways to shield myself from the burden though.  The jungles canopy gives me relief as does the caverns and abundant waters.  I smile, revealing sightly, my kelpie teeth that I am unaware of having.  Then I turn my face to look at the landscape surrounding us.  I notice the sun beginning to lighten and a single parrot chattering overhead.  Sapphire eyes twinkle with curiosity when I turn to look at him again, "Would you want to show me around your home?"  My question has a hint of hope in its tone but a bit of hesitation.  I had only begun discovering this very large world around me, and though I am not outwardly shy, I hold reservations that I may fit in anywhere besides my glistening pool... 

Deiti

A God's Creation ~ Carnage X Dynast

@[Leilan] Smile

Messages In This Thread
    A God's Creation [Leilan] - by Deiti - 04-17-2018, 02:22 PM
    RE: A God's Creation [Leilan] - by Leilan - 04-17-2018, 03:55 PM
    RE: A God's Creation [Leilan] - by Deiti - 04-17-2018, 08:35 PM
    RE: A God's Creation [Leilan] - by Leilan - 04-19-2018, 04:21 PM
    RE: A God's Creation [Leilan] - by Deiti - 04-20-2018, 09:48 AM
    RE: A God's Creation [Leilan] - by Leilan - 04-21-2018, 10:30 AM
    RE: A God's Creation [Leilan] - by Deiti - 04-24-2018, 03:47 PM
    RE: A God's Creation [Leilan] - by Leilan - 04-26-2018, 02:02 AM