• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A God's Creation [Leilan]

She giggles, explaining that to have a black body would have it's disadvantages. Ah, perhaps it would. He shrugs, though. "Being hot isn't always a bad thing." he tells her. Come winter, for one, she would probably not mind. And, well, her black coat would probably help her hide from predators or even unwanted visitors too.
    To be honest, he also briefly thought of the other way she would be considered hot by many other men come before or after him, but he wasn't sure if she would pick up on that. At her age most fillies wouldn't be thinking about such things.

Deiti, he sees, is pretty when she smiles, but he's unsure if he just caught a glimpse of something sharp. Again the feeling that perhaps the water isn't safe comes up, but only briefly. The girl in all her innocence does nothing to lure him back into the water again, and there seems to be no intention of whatever danger she might pose later, so he shrugs of the feeling.

She returns to the land quickly enough, and part of him feels relief for not endlessly peddling around in the water any longer. His hooves catch a few loose stones before finding solid ground, which makes him scramble forward a bit idioticly. He does so with a cheeky smile on his face however, never faltering the image that he is just making fun of himself. With his hooves still in the water, he waits for the girl to speak. "Of course, little mermaid. Though I have to be honest that I'm not the expert, and have yet to discover much myself. But I'm pretty sure that we can discover things together?" is his offer. "I know there must be a few caves, and more streams like these, besides the more regular woods and the beaches." It suddenly makes him wonder if there would be hidden beaches, where one could only reach from the waterside or perhaps a rocky tunnel?

@[Deiti]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    A God's Creation [Leilan] - by Deiti - 04-17-2018, 02:22 PM
    RE: A God's Creation [Leilan] - by Leilan - 04-17-2018, 03:55 PM
    RE: A God's Creation [Leilan] - by Deiti - 04-17-2018, 08:35 PM
    RE: A God's Creation [Leilan] - by Leilan - 04-19-2018, 04:21 PM
    RE: A God's Creation [Leilan] - by Deiti - 04-20-2018, 09:48 AM
    RE: A God's Creation [Leilan] - by Leilan - 04-21-2018, 10:30 AM
    RE: A God's Creation [Leilan] - by Deiti - 04-24-2018, 03:47 PM
    RE: A God's Creation [Leilan] - by Leilan - 04-26-2018, 02:02 AM
    RE: A God's Creation [Leilan] - by Deiti - 05-01-2018, 08:31 AM
    RE: A God's Creation [Leilan] - by Leilan - 05-01-2018, 02:05 PM