• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

tell me no tales, spin me no webs; Any
    Drax is to self-absorbed to notice the fear in the opposing colt. Although Dario is all to aware, he notices the little claws that poke out from his feet, his gaze grows wide in amazement. The colt quickly tucks the claws into the ground, in an attempt to hide them. Dario is much to kind to point out the claws when the colt is trying to hide them, instead he dismisses it and looks to him as he introduces himself.

I'm Grye he introduces himself,   I'm going to live here now, with my grandpa, Brennen. The colt speaks and the twins quickly turn to each other. They both crack up laughing, uncontrollable. Only after a few moments are they able to reel it back in Did he just say? Drax speaks looking at Dario he did Dario says with a hint of laughter still in his voice. The bay colt turns his gaze to Grye Sorry its just...Brennen is our father. Drax steps closer, he flocks out his wing harshly nudging the colt Guess that makes us family a smirk on his maw.

Why don't your parents want you? Drax asks, his head was raised up high trying to make himself look bigger than he really was. Dario gazes at his brother and with a slight roll of his eyes he turns back to Grye Our mother did not want us either, our father kept us though. He will love to have you, and so will we. At least Dario would, another colt there age. Dario can only hope that Grye is more like Dario than Drax.

@[Grye] <3 They are gunna be fun together

Messages In This Thread
    tell me no tales, spin me no webs; Any - by Grye - 04-17-2018, 03:30 PM
    RE: tell me no tales, spin me no webs; Any - by Dario - 04-19-2018, 06:52 PM