• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Who I am, Who I'm not [any]

For a time she lets the tears flow, dripping down her face in a salty mess. The pale stranger approaches and touches her gently, Wichita allows it. It was a mare, and all that Wichita knew told her that mares were good, mares helped each other. This one was only trying to help her.

It is through tear filled chocolate orbs that she sees her leader. The Queen has come to see what the commotion is all about, and rightly so. Wichita can just make out the lines of her form, the familiar black and white pattern making it all the more obvious. She also notes the swollen barrel that Fiasko is carrying around, so much wider already than her own. She reaches them kinda of quickly, quickly enough for a mare burdened with child, she thought.

She chokes on her words, it is so hard to speak. Her mind is screaming out, and her heart hurts, why does it hurt so very much? It is such an alone an empty feeling, no matter how much you are surrounded by loved ones. Comparable to the feeling of a breakup, one after years have been invested, one you didn't want. There's no love there though, but the pain is the very same. "I-I wanted ta help. Li-like you said, we was gon' be allies with the Chamber, cause they a-are strong. So I thought I could do t-that, go talk ta them, I got lost." Her eyes are huge, pleading, the whites poking through at just the memories. One she was not soon to forget, if she could manage to repress it at all.

" I d-d-didn't know he could make me. He was too big, he was a statue. M-made of metal, I told him I just wanted ta go to the Chamber, but he wouldn't listen. He w-wouldn't listen." Her eyes flutter, back and forth searching between the two. " I thought  he was going to break me, he was s-so heavy an'...I thought i was gon' die" Her head fell down, maw touching the earth and she sat in silence, feeling unseasonably cold.

html by Call

Messages In This Thread
    Who I am, Who I'm not [any] - by Wichita - 06-20-2015, 03:45 PM
    RE: Who I am, Who I'm not [any] - by Osyva - 06-24-2015, 12:36 PM
    RE: Who I am, Who I'm not [any] - by Wichita - 06-24-2015, 06:12 PM
    RE: Who I am, Who I'm not [any] - by Fiasko - 06-25-2015, 04:13 PM
    RE: Who I am, Who I'm not [any] - by Osyva - 06-30-2015, 12:37 AM
    RE: Who I am, Who I'm not [any] - by Wichita - 06-30-2015, 07:52 AM
    RE: Who I am, Who I'm not [any] - by Fiasko - 07-13-2015, 02:32 AM