• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

the stars that guide us [lavendel]
    Breckin

There had been a sudden shift in the eternal autumnal forest.  Only had she stepped foot within the realm for but so little time and the subtle change had been so swift and unexpected amongst the living creatures.  Subtle, but undeniable, even for a girl so unused to Beqanna, the presence of danger is not hard to discern.  And just as quickly as the kind mare Lavendel had welcomed her into her home of Sylva, Breckin had fled with the promise to catch up with the dunskin woman.

It was difficult to believe that it was nearing a year that Breckin had stumbled into Beqanna.  With each passing season, the vastness of the land was beginning to shrink as she steadily explored her way through all of its peaks and crevices.  The things she happened upon were beginning to surprise her less each time, having learned the lesson to always expect the unexpected here.  Even despite the lack of surprise, the things she witnessed were no less interesting to behold.

The leopard mare had found herself tracing the imaginary line the dissected Hyaline and Nerine just as Ilma had told her.  A chill in the air lingers along the flesh of her spotted pelt as she comes to a halt just within Hyaline’s realm.  Looking for nothing in particular today, she is surprised when the crisp air carries a vaguely familiar scent towards her, and she breathes deeply to hold onto it.  Hastily, she picks her way through the rocky lines of the mountain’s incline, calling out to Lavendel with a gentle whicker.

chase the sky into the ocean

@[Lavendel]  I hope this is okay with you, if not just let me know and I'll fix it or take it down. :]