• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm breathing in the smoke of my mental illness's cigarette // Leilan/Arthas
    Arthas
    Arthas was a busy man, he had his own diplomatic duties to take care of. On top of his duties to the kingdom he tried to be out and about to in the meadow or forest looking for a homeless equine, one who needed a home to call there own. Today he decided to do a border patrol, to ensure that he could not detect the scent of other kingdoms, to ensure no stragglers wandered into Loess. 

His attention was quickly caught by another when a whinny echos through his ears. He scans the area from which it came, but could not see anyone. He snorts and moves into a canter, as he grows nearer he can see two stallions awaiting him. A smirk grew on his maw, he knew other kingdoms would hear about him, the changes in Loess. He knew they would start coming, poking there nose into Loess business. Some would even try to secure an alliance with him.

He slows to a halt a few paces away from the pair, one was winged gold paint and the other a bay roan. They smelled of sea salt and he could only imagine they were coming from Ischia, his eyes scan over them once more before he speaks. Good day, how many I help you two? He does not offer his name, they came here for him, they knew who he was. The gold one held himself smugly, were they here for an alliance or to snoop?

A Product Of Your Despair

@[Trekori]@[Leilan]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I'm breathing in the smoke of my mental illness's cigarette // Leilan/Arthas - by Arthas - 04-20-2018, 09:19 PM