• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm breathing in the smoke of my mental illness's cigarette // Leilan/Arthas
    The time passed comfortably and quickly until a dappled stallion appeared working his way from the thickets of Loess. My shoulders twitch and I stand a little straighter upon seeing his height, though I don’t feel threatened by any means - the dappled man’s disposure is admittedly lax if he is who I think he is. We all stand at nearly exactly the same height in the end, but with my glowing horn swinging even further above, I can’t help but to feel like we have the upper hand here.

The nameless Andalusian asks what we may need, and as the bond Leilan and I are slowly building tells me to, I stay quiet for my uncle to speak his part. My ears flick attentively to his low spoken words, impressed with how polite and diplomatic he can be when it’s demanded of him; a trick that Nihlus never seemed to have pinned down. Well, with that in mind, let’s knock that 3/4 down to 1/2; I rather like Leilan. But now isn’t the time to focus on our budding friendship.

Shifting my amethyst eyes to the Loessian as silence comes over the group, I wait another second before speaking; exerting our dominance, I suppose, though such subtle nuances may be missed or scoffed at by those less perceptive. Let them scoff, I say. “My name is Trekori and this is Leilan. We hail from Ischia. Our diplomatically appointed king has sent us to inform Loess of this peaceful change in leadership. Brennen now leads the reformed Brotherhood of Old.”

“Tell me, where can we find the regents of Loess - Heda or Castile? Queen Lepis may wish to know too, if you’d be so kind as to summon them for us, sir.” I eye the stallion curiously, settling into a hip and awaiting his call for the said representatives. Call it forcing his hand - err, hoof - but if he cannot call them, then he will have to explain some of how Loess has changed in the past weeks - information that we are absolutely interested in.

@[Arthas] phone post Smile

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I'm breathing in the smoke of my mental illness's cigarette // Leilan/Arthas - by Trekori - 04-21-2018, 02:17 PM