• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm breathing in the smoke of my mental illness's cigarette // Leilan/Arthas
    Despayr
    The only benefit of her shifting powers on land, was her sensitive sound receptors.  The slightest of noises entered her sensory nods to give her a near perfect view of her surroundings.  Very little happened without her knowing. 

Much of her days were spent meadering about the kingdom with her thoughts.  The ruler had asked of her a simple task and yet she frets over it.  What if the child does not satisfy him? Will she be banished or worse, killed for her failure? The uncertainty worried her but not complying may have a more concrete outcome...

Her step is light and as she curls around a protuding stone formation, she can sense visitors.  The immediate feeling is not one of a threat, so she does not quicken her stride.  Blackish ears perk forwards at conversation being had between the young diplomats.  It isn't long before a familiar presence comes forward to meet the duo.  Questioning their intentions first and foremost.  A grin finds her lips as soon they are within view...

Quietly, she is coming up behind her king.  Finding her place behind him and placing her muzzle at his hip.  "Is everything alright My King?" her voice carries loud enough, that the pair would know the ones they request to see no longer rule here.  Water and earth eyes look to only the dappled grey stallion...
    This Is What They Came For

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I'm breathing in the smoke of my mental illness's cigarette // Leilan/Arthas - by Despayr - 04-21-2018, 04:09 PM