• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm breathing in the smoke of my mental illness's cigarette // Leilan/Arthas
    Arthas
    The roan is the first to talk, and he notifies Arthas that they are in fact her to inform him. He instantly cocks his head, he is truly intrigued now. What information does this pair have for Arthas? Although the roan does not further explain, he falls silent and allows the paint to finish the talking.

The paint takes a few moments to speak, he stares as though he is royalty himself. Arthas is instantly turned off by the stallion and quickly growing annoyed with the pairs presence. He offers both there names and announces the two are in fact from Ischia. He notes that they came to to inform him there has been a shift in rulers in Ischia and an equine name Brennen is now in charge. But it is what they say next that draws his attention, a brotherhood? Was this Brennen from Arthas' time? The tundra had a brotherhood and he grows curious to the land of Ischia, was there a kingdom similar to the Amazons as well?

Arthas remains silent, allowing the golden paint to continue on, He asks to speak to a list of equines, although little did Trekori know, they no longer reside here. Perfectly timed Despayr approaches, Is everything alright my king she announces finding herself a spot behind him. Her gentle touch on his hip, a smile grows on his maw as his gaze finds her and a small nod in response. He flicks back to the two stallions It is my pleasure to introduce myself, Arthas, King of Loess. It was also a peaceful shift in rulers here in Loess, the equines you listed no longer live here. Well Lepis technically did, but she was off in Sylva being a spy for Arthas. A secret he could not confide in these strangers. I have now gained the knowledge of Brennen, is there anything else you seek to discuss? If it was just notifying him of the change in rulers it appears that there meeting is now completed. If the two were looking for more information on Loess they would be deeply disappointed.

A Product Of Your Despair

@[Trekori]@[Leilan]@[Despayr]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I'm breathing in the smoke of my mental illness's cigarette // Leilan/Arthas - by Arthas - 04-21-2018, 07:47 PM