• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm breathing in the smoke of my mental illness's cigarette // Leilan/Arthas

The roan-and-gold stallion flicks his ear towards Trekori - boldly asking to see the regents in this male's stead, although he is the one who had responded to their call for a leader. He'd chuckle if the situation hadn't silently grown a little tense, and instead turns his eyes towards the grey Andalusian male.

The latter seems at the very least a little interested, enough to spark a mischievous idea in the trickster. Oh, Brennen, perhaps you should have sent someone... more diplomatic. But then again, maybe those of softer words would not make it out of here safely either.
    A blue roan mare, with large spots of white approaches. She asks if everything is all right, 'my king'. Leilan hardly takes the trouble to hide his snort, although it is still a soft one. It is clear to him then that the male must have overthrown Lepis - honestly that could not have been hard, the girl was a yearling, so exactly at the right time to be influenced by another. He does wonder silently why the regents hadn't interfered - it's not as if the girl would have the power to give away or give up her kingdom on her own.

But perhaps they just hadn't been informed. And now they were gone - fled, most likely, like Jesper who'd fled Sylva with his Carnage sister. He knows the situation now, and it's enough to return with to Brennen for a report. No alliances here today.

But there is in fact something else he has to say. He really just can't help it.

"King, huh? Such a boring title to a boring job. What's so interesting about Loess that you'd want to spend your day recruiting, guarding, and ruling for it? Pah! It's such an ungrateful task. You could spend your days with us, grow strong, have a family to stand up for you, to do whatever you want and always have backup! I'd rather be a subject of Ischia instead of King of any land, any time. Hey, you know Arthas, you should think of it. You're always welcome to come by and inquire." He grins his most invitingly smile, then turns to the mare. "You seem to have the spice to be a female brother, as well. Why bother with your own kingdom? Power is such an overrated thing." he charms, almost, instead of jesting. Oh, he knows they'll probably don't like it. But hey, being the ruler really is the most ungrateful task in the world, and as the grey seemed a little interested in what they had to say, although perhaps not enough to become a member in fact, well, let's just say he found an opportunity.

Although he tenses his back legs a little to make ready to run or fight, just in case.

@[Trekori]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I'm breathing in the smoke of my mental illness's cigarette // Leilan/Arthas - by Leilan - 04-26-2018, 02:29 AM