• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Cha...Cha...Cha...Cherry BOMB!
    Gonna set this world on fire
    Fuck that Arty Fuck! She was going to Nerine with or without him.  What kind of name is Arithmetic anyhow? He must think he's rreeeaaaalllll smart!  Molly chuckles out loud as her body moves across the lands between here and there. 

Wait...

Where the hell am I?

Ah whatever...

She finds the area full of trees and in the dimming autumn light she finds an apple tree standing alone in a clearing. 

Oooo fruit!

It was late in the year and what she finds is half rotted on the ground.  Still they are sweet so she eats a couple... Ok ok ok I eat several ALRIGHT! Fucking sue me! They are overly ripe, fermented even.  She indulges in the treats she finds until her eyes become glassy and a flush heat fills her body.  Scarlett limbs feel almost numb as she finds herself stepping forward.

Woooeeee! Holy fuck! She giggles girlishly as her eyes rover over the immediate area.  Landing on a faint glow just a ways off.  Eyes squint to see what it is but curiousity gives in and she strides closer.

Finding shortly a voice calling to her.  She giggles again as her gait becomes swayed, shhhh don't yell.  I'm coming. She stumbles forward now laughing.  Nearly falling into his broadish flameing chest. Well... Helloooo.... Stud!  Flame kissed lips nip eagerly at his flesh. You looking for a good time?... I am... Brows flick upwards in rapid succession at him.  Fuck me! 

Her thoughts are fed into the roaned stags mind.  He is hesitant at first but her persistents prevails... 

Oh yeah! OH YEAH! That's it.  

Harder! HARDER! FUCK ME you big dicked bastard!

There is a moment of pure pleasure before his grunting reveals the moment his seed spills inside her.  Her insides convulse and then she finds his weight too much.  Stumbling forwards, she lands upon her knees and then her body follows.  Slipping slowly into a drunken stupor...

MOLOTOV