• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Practice makes perfect...
    Cartaromana Beach is beautiful this time of year. They say it has the best views of the castle. The stimulus is luciferase, they say. What a funny thing they called it, I hear it’s from Persia Some call me a wonder child, some call me a pig. I guess I’ll go home and play some Assassin’s Creed, the music is pretty nice so maybe that will help. Or I could just go home and watch Step Brothers. I hear he was born in Tarzana, California and raised in West Hills. I wonder if it’s fun there?

Attempting to steal 1 horse from 1 land for 6 BQ months (1 RL month).

|Proceed with Caution|

@[Brennen] alerting you to this steal.
    [Image: 345k45w.jpg]
    Okay so bear with me I hope I do not get this wrong.
    I hope to block Trekori from Ischia. I did miss one or two clues but too many people live in Fernando Valley CA to make out that one though I suspect some Brennan lives there.

Cartorama Beach, Ischia is the first thing Google suggested to me when I typed in cartorama Wink
    Luciferase is a clue towards bioluminensce. Trekori has a (bio)luminescent horn.
    Also when Googling “Trekori” you get a trail (trek) named Ori in what used to be Persia back in the day.
    Assassin’s Creed I believe to be a clue to the Brotherhood
    Step Brother’s main character is a person named Brennan; I’m not sure if there’s a clue to seap the A for an E but here I go anyway

Cartaromana* I cannot fix the typo bc of course it is blocked to edit here Smile
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |
    Cartaromana Beach is beautiful this time of year. They say it has the best views of the castle. (Cartaromana Beach is located on the Ischia Island in Italy. Here you can see the view of the medieval Aragonese Castle)
    The stimulus is luciferase, they say. (The light produced by bioluminescent plankton are caused by a catalyst known as luciferase, another clue to Ischia)
    What a funny thing they called it, I hear it’s from Persia (Jesper is a given name that commonly believed to be of ancient Persian origin)
    Some call me a wonder child, some call me a pig (this is part of Jesper Wecksell’s twitter description). 
    I guess I’ll go home and play some Assassin’s Creed, the music is pretty nice so maybe that will help. (Jesper Kyd composed the scores for the first 4 Assassin’s Creed games)
    Or I could just go home and watch Step Brothers (Brennan Huff is the name of one of the main characters in this movie. Switch A to E, and you get Brennen).
    I hear he was born in Tarzana, California and raised in West Hills. (Brennen Taylor is a YouTube star and actor who was born in Tarzana, California). I wonder if it’s fun there?

Attempting to steal Jesper from Ischia. Smile

|Proceed with Caution|

unsuccessful.

the first clue for brennen is actually for brennan, with no in-steal indication of a change in letters.

there are too many names of persian origin for just "persia" to be a clue for Jesper. If there were some indication with the persian clue that suggested the meaning of Jesper in Persian (treasurer) then it would have been a much better clue.
    Thanks Kahzie!! That advice will definitely help for any future attempts Smile

|Proceed with Caution|