• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  My Waking Daydream || AuroraElis

Every Single One of us, Has the Devil Inside

Having been accustomed to others walking all over him because of his size, he has developed thick skin and a hardened core.  Where his mother was soft to the ways of the world, Diavoli has seen the downfall to her kindness.  Others using her, then tossing her aside when she is no longer needed.  Even here in their home she dwells on the past and what was.  He sees it in her eyes when she looks to the ocean, the volcano and even the starry skies.  Every inch of this place reminds her of heartache and he wonders why she stays.  Little does he know it is for him.  So he has safety and security.  Something she cannot provide alone.

His steely eyes look to the dark beast that is now staring down at him.  He hated that, being looked down upon.  It would be the never-ending pitfall of his life, size was not in his genetics unfortunately.  So he cocks his red face to look into that of the wanderers.  Ears flattened to his poll as he demands answers.  Well aware, that if this stallion so chose, could end him right here. He didn't have much to live for anyhow, so with a deep inhale his chest puffs out, readied for what would come next.

To his surprise, and displeasure, the stallion asks for his mother.  Brows furrow in anger at thoughts, that this stallion could be one of the dark moments of her past, coming back to haunt her.  That deep inhale quickly expels as a deep snort.  Gritting his teeth as dark thoughts consume him, and then he sees red.  Shouts fill the dank night air, "What do you want with her?! Can't you see she has been through enough! Just leave her alone!!" He pauses for breath, his mind exhausting him to then whisper, "She deserves better than this..." than me, he almost says.  He couldn't protect her.  He was weak. 

Useless. 

Icy blue eyes fall to the rocky earth at his hooves.  The strong stance he held disappearing, as he realizes his failures...

Diavoli

©HTML by Tiny

@[Hephaestus] welp, that went in a weird direction XD

Messages In This Thread
    My Waking Daydream || AuroraElis - by Hephaestus - 04-21-2018, 07:42 PM
    RE: My Waking Daydream || AuroraElis - by Diavoli - 04-24-2018, 08:23 AM
    RE: My Waking Daydream || AuroraElis - by Diavoli - 05-01-2018, 08:29 PM