• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Quand on n'a que l'amour - Wound
    A soft, trembling sight escapes past her lips when Wound’s nose gently touches her shoulder. Grateful – both for the gesture and the fact that Wound isn’t too upset with her – she leans into it, her weight shifting ever so slightly as the waves still roll against their legs. Soft sobs escape past her lips, and all she can do is cry and shake her head. She had failed Byrne, and it is his good right to blame her for it. “I failed him..” she murmurs, leaning heavily into Wound’s shoulder now as her cheek is pressed against the bay mare’s neck.

“I.. I failed you all..” Failed myself. It adds to her grief, but saying the words out loud helps. It opens the floodgates, but all the says she no longer carries upon her shoulders. And Wound, as a true friend, forgives her. Amorette feels pressured by it, knowing she has wronged her friend, and yet is so easily forgiven. However, that does not mean she is not glad for it. “Th-thank you..” she manages to get out in between her sobs.

Wounds words hold a bitter truth to them. Though her friend brings it as a joke, they both knows it is more than just that. She reaches out, offering her silver bay friend her dark nose in silent support. “The devil itself..” she murmurs, a half smile tugging on the corners of her lips through her tears. Amore then sighs, and shakes her head, to glance at the horizon again. Her muzzle soon finds Wound’s skin again, secretly leaning on the mare’s presence more than she should. But right now, Amore is weak, and Wound has become her rock in this wild world.

“I am staying..” It is an easy question to answer. Her heart skips a small beat, and she relaxes ever so slightly. “Tephra is my home.. I want to be here.” Even if he is here. Her gaze searches Wound’s again, stomach tightening in a way that is not good. For a moment Amore studies the fellow diplomat. “He.. He is back too..”

Not that it is a secret who Byrne’s father is. His flaming crest and tail are a clear sign of his linage.

@[wound]

Messages In This Thread
    Quand on n'a que l'amour - Wound - by Amorette - 04-22-2018, 03:14 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - Wound - by wound - 04-25-2018, 06:28 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - Wound - by wound - 05-20-2018, 10:44 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - Wound - by wound - 05-25-2018, 07:19 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - Wound - by Amorette - 05-27-2018, 01:46 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - Wound - by wound - 06-04-2018, 01:34 AM