• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Smoke and Mirrors - x
    Horse's Full Name:Covalto
    Breed:Murgese
    Color:extreme black //Silver eyes
    Player Out of Character Name:Elise 
    How did you find Beqanna? (optional):
    Anything else you'd like to include:I dont know if the extreme black is an unnatural? I mean like almost vantablack dark. If it isnt thats perfectly fine xD 
    [Image: 20170518-Letter-Library-Monoline-V3_Lett...80x280.png]
    @[Elise] It looks like we have a player with the name Elise already - I can't quite tell if that was you before come back, or if you are a new Elise. If you are a new Elise though, can you please pick a different OOC name to avoid confusion? Thanks!
    Please tag in replies
    How old was the account? I was informed that the name was not previously taken. I have been using this ooc name since december?
    I just searched "Elise" player name in the database and came back with a pretty long list. You IP isnt linked to any other accounts so I couldn't tell.

I can't link you to the actual search, but if you search in the Member Database (http://www.beqanna.com/forum/database.php) for Player Name Elise you'll see the list. Is that you? Just want to make sure.

Thanks!
    Thats me!