• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Closet cleaning
    @[Lyr] Of course! Enjoy Smile Just send in an update to change the player
    currently playing
    Astrophel | Divest | Falter

So I see that this is an oldish post but I'm interested in Visenya.
    Hi @[quasarsays]! Haven't seen you around before. Nice to meet you! Smile

Visenya is very moldable. I never had the chance to play her, but I did play her dad Aryeh for a time. She would have been born in the Valley in many previous versions ago of Beqanna, haha. Her dad can likely be attentive to her or not if you want a bit of history for her as far as childhood. She likely could have a neutral or evil personality as Aryeh was more on the "dark" side of things when there was alliances of Good/Neutral/Evil kingdoms. But she is free for whatever you want if you are interested Smile
    currently playing

@[Shelbi] I am interested in Visenya and Substance

Can I get some information on Substance? I see you've already put some information out on Visenya but if you have anything else that would be important lmk!
    Active :heart:
    Izora Lethia - Taiga;; Felicitey - Taiga;;
    Jakub Tephra (Alpha)
    Willing to post
    Oliver -nomad;; kha -nomad;; Nimue - loess;;
    Owin - Taiga
    Undeveloped
    Adisa - loess; Gia Alma -nomad; Oectra - Taiga; Osiriis - Tephra/nomad
    @[Endellion1992] Sorry this is late! I have been away.

If you are still interested, here is a little info. Substance is pretty much also moldable. I never played him before so his entire personality can be up to you. Harmonica, his mother, I played as more of a herd mare. She was usually a light/neutral type. Substance likely would have had a good childhood as Harmonica was often dedicated to raising her children and being a good mother. She didn't have a relationship with Substance's father. It was more of a random breeding I believe.

Visenya is also up for grabs still since I've not heard from Quasarsays.

Feel free to take any of them if you still want to Smile
    currently playing