• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

but I have promises to keep [Scorch, Hestia, Any]
    The coastal winds scale her whitened body raggedly.  Tustling her mane with blatant disregard, it batters at her waiting frame.  There's an urge within her to move closer towards the granite cliffs in search of shelter, but the idea gets quickly tossed away.  Her intent was to be seen, and hiding away to avoid the rising harshness of the gale would only delay her purpose in coming here.  And now that her mind was made, she was eager to share with her friend.

Speaking of friends, a flickering ear just manages to make out a familiar roughened voice above the surge of air around her.  A warm smile plays at her features while dark eyes lay claim to the barren silhouette that quickly closes the distance.  Reciprocating Scorch's friendly gesture, her muzzle reaches outward towards the mare with a gently inhale and exhale. "I'm so glad to have returned, my friend.  And that you are the one to receive me."  The obvious eagerness in the mare's vibrant eyes is enough to draw a laugh from Breckin's upturned lips.  She realizes suddenly, how drastically she had missed the easy friendship that the two had formulated and honestly how glad she is to be back within the kingdom of Nerine.

Settling into a relaxed stance of her own, the leopard mare meets Scorch's gaze before responding to her questions, "I've not had a run in with any fairies yet, but by journey was well met by most I encountered along the way.  I've travelled to Hyaline, Ischia, Sylva, and some lands in between.  Probably one of the most interesting encounters was with your irritating son.  But I say irritating in the best possible way, of course.  The smile she wears grow a little brighter then, "In fact he helped me come to the decision that I would love to devote myself to the sisterhood of Nerine, if she will have me."

@[Scorch]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: but I have promises to keep [Scorch, Hestia, Any] - by Breckin - 05-17-2018, 09:08 PM