• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Oh Dearest Morty // Any
    (Posting lillith on this acc until baby comes since she is a secondary for now.)

She returns when he does, her body drug from the marshes by his dark forces. Disappointment surges through her however when she realizes the bastard has taken throne. Had he slunk into power without her?

His flame.

Too bad. His loss.

She had grown pregnant with the dark god's spawn yet again. A boy. She can feel it stirring within her like maggots, the child gnawing its way into her heart wether she liked it or not.

Just as she was doing with the Sylvan kingdom. She had left after the wraith had , and returned when the clown took throne. She had kept to the shadows and clung to the bases of the mighty trees. Though timing is everything and it is now she decides to come forward. To show herself.

Her own children have come and gone, making their powerful presence known to their father, and it is her turn to show him she is very much so alive.

The painted woman will not call for him, for she knows the man is not dumb. She knows he lurks in the shadows. If he was smart he would have known her coming would be inevitable. If he was smart he would be scared.

She had returned. And she wasnt leaving anytime soon.
    [Image: 20170518-Letter-Library-Monoline-V3_Lett...80x280.png]
    They’d planned to overtake Beqanna a long time ago. They’d planned to have their own kingdom of the damned, him and his flame, to watch the world turn to rubble and chaos.

That flame had died out long ago and been ignited with his laughing lady. Lillith came and went as she pleased, untamable and unmanageable. He didn’t care - he didn’t have time to care. He’d claimed the throne and she hadn’t been there to do it with him. A pity.

Her return was to be inevitable, just like that of his children’s a few months earlier. Her smell lingers beneath the underbrush, he knows where she hides and what she does. He just doesn’t care to look anymore.

That was, until today, when finally she retreats from the comfort of her shadows to find the heart of his forest. He wasn’t scared - fear was weakness and he was not weak. The clown had no time for a girl who couldn’t get over an old fucking.

“Lillith...” He murmurs within the darkness. “You’ve returned. What do you seek, flame?”

@[Lillith Elvira] <3

|Proceed with Caution|

Lillith laughs, a deep and manic sound that tinkled merrily through the autumn trees. Had he not understood? The fool had lost. He took everything from her. Fucking everything. But she had one thing the rest of his whores did not.

She still had her heart.

"I seek many things darling Morty..."
    The pet name lasted longer than the sex ever had. Much...much longer.

"You should know that by now."
    She wanted the rip his face off and peel the muscle from his bones. That could wait however. Rage was a darling little beasty wasnt she?

"Your newest fling is a pretty little thing isnt she...I want to play too~"
    There is a pouty tone as she moves to circle him as she had that night all those years ago. This had been their dream. This had been their destiny. 

"Morty darling you have lowered your standards."
    She didn't quite mean it, the laughing lady was almost parallel in beauty. Modicum certainly had a type. In fact Lillith wouldn't mind stealing the buckskin for herself. 

she was sure Morty would enjoy that. 

Maybe she would seek out the laughing woman, have fun with her a while... Games were such fun.

@[Modicum Mortem] I missed these freaks <3
    I'm every nightmare you've ever had, I'm your worst dream come true.

Her tongue is as biting as it had been on their first meeting. She was a cruel nightmare dressed in pretty spots and sexy curves. Women had always been a weakness - he lusted for them as much as he lusted for his own power.

"Tsk tsk," He scolds, raising a brow and strolling closer to her. His breath intertwines with her own, and a devilish grin spreads across his lips. "Jealousy doesn't look good on you, flame." He'd always known which nerves to strike, which buttons to push, and he snakes along the curvature of her body towards her backside. "Besides, Lil, you and the dark god already have a little fling." He inhales her scent: intoxicating.

"I bet he didn't lick your pussy though." A sharp cackle escapes him as he steers away from the hooves that are sure to be kicking out at him any moment. He loved messing with her.
    Modicum Mortem

@[Lillith Elvira] they're crazy and I love it <3

|Proceed with Caution|

Before the black beast may even touch the phantom queen she is whipping around, legs spread wide in a challenging stance. The manic smile remains.

"Best I ever fucking had."
    She growls, dark tendrils slashing wildly at the base of her spotted legs. Every inch of her is itching to fucking ruin him now. To just dive into the wild lust she would always have for the stag. But she is a hardy woman and only she will get her way.

"And your new woman , has she bared your heathens? Sacrificed her bodice to give your spawn life?"
    Her mind shoots to Eindridi, the spotted girl who looked nothing like her father yet had the temperament of the clown king. Angry and fast as a pissed off cotton mouth. 

"Or have you skipped right to the ruthless, pointless fucking?" 
    She moves to nip at his chest then, a hard clamp of teeth that would draw blood if the ebony clown didn't pull away too fast.
    She is fast, his flame. As fast as she had always been, whipping herself around like an angry wasp, readying herself to pounce. He laughs at this, trotting away to stand in front of her again.

“By the way you act, I’m sure he was,” He replies sarcastically, letting out another cackle that is sure to ignite the fire within her further. “The fucking wasn’t pointless, dear flame. We both came - isn’t that always the point?” His eyes shoot daggers into her soul. “At least that’s the point for those I touch. Pleasure and pain. We made the whole forest shake, Lillith. It’s a shame you weren’t there to enjoy.” He grins manically. She knew that he was good, she knew he made her squeal like a pig being slaughtered. The angry lust in her eyes only went to prove this point further.

She’s biting at him then, teeth bared and lurching forward. He backs away from the advance almost immediately. “Too slow, flame!” He taunts, cantering around Her now. “Gotta be quicker than that!”

|Proceed with Caution|