• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Smoke and Mirrors // Arthas
    As the leaves part to reveal a stranger to the darkling, labrum parts to form words as the cobalt stallion begins his speech. A smirk forms upon dark lips whilst the self proclaimed king speaks to the demon. His lands? If he weren't stone he would laugh. Perhaps hysterically. 
    "Im curious..." 
    The thunder rolls from his chest as he eyes the stone before him. They were of a similar build (large, strong, powerful.) but the air they carried was far form the same. The stag before him held an air of sophistication and power. While there was power in Cove's own aura there was more residual anger than anything else. 
    "This place,"
    He turns his eyes to the sky, his head making small jerking movements to the lands around them.
    "Is so new to me... Tell me, where must a man go to find  some danger?"
    He didn't wish to find it within the king, he felt a possible connection he could work upon later. It was always good to have friends in high places, but the stallion desperately wished to tear into someone right about now. It had been too long.
    "Im tragically bored."
    This is my world, this is my way.
     Show me a sign, sweep me away.
    [Image: giant_raven_flying_by_furansu.gif]

Messages In This Thread
    Smoke and Mirrors // Arthas - by Covalto - 04-22-2018, 09:36 PM
    RE: Smoke and Mirrors // Arthas - by Arthas - 04-23-2018, 08:04 PM
    RE: Smoke and Mirrors // Arthas - by Covalto - 05-21-2018, 09:20 AM
    RE: Smoke and Mirrors // Arthas - by Arthas - 05-28-2018, 07:38 PM