• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Smoke and Mirrors // Arthas
    Warm rays cascade forlornly upon the wilted grass ebony body rests upon. Even in the daytime the brilliant darkness of his coat stays twisted and dark as a witch's hat. No gray's reflect upon it's silken surface. Only the visible outline of sculpted muscle may be seen in the morning time before is it lost in the inky expanse of the man's chest. He is sleeping now, allowing the soft song of the morning birds to lull him to sleep. Curved satellites lay flat against his skull, listening just barely for any approaching company. 

None come and the man sleeps peacefully.
    ~

When he awakes the need to move is more intense than he has ever previously experienced. His body is begging him to explore this strange place. To find somewhere he might belong. Muscles ripple beneath taught skin as ebony tresses tumble from their places. Giant stallion rises and starts his journey to a 
    place he would soon know as Loess.

He crosses the kingdom's borders (unbeknownst to him) and continues on, traveling to the heart of the great land. Despite himself he must admit it is beautiful. Mountains guard her and she is robed in autumnal flowers and leaves.  This might be a good home indeed. He can sense others far off, but the stag chooses to stay put for now. They shall come to him.

He calls out.

---
    @[Arthas] hope its okay im tagging him! I thought they should meet Wink  Also please excuse this crap phone post.
    This is my world, this is my way.
     Show me a sign, sweep me away.
    [Image: giant_raven_flying_by_furansu.gif]
    Arthas

Slowly but surely his kingdom was growing in numbers, his vision was coming to life and he knew that it would soon have loyal members. Together Loess and Sylva would create the chaos that beqanna so desperately needed. A smirk tugs at his lips, the thought of these fools allowing anyone to "visit" there kingdom, to freely venture with no thought of the possible threat they could hold.

It was not long before his thoughts were distracted by the sound of another, his head quickly flicks in the direction. The scent of a nomad runs through his nares and he grows curious, curious of who was wondering in Loess. He has to admit it is an admiral land, he can see why those who seek to be alone look to the mountains for shelter.

He casually makes his way towards the call, he is in no rush, no one demands a king. As he grows nearer a large black stallion is in sight. They are matching in size, and have a similar build. He stops once he is a few paces from the stag A stranger in my lands.... He gazes into the stags silver eyes Is there a reason you called? He would not recruit soft equines, if an equine needed to be welcomed with warm arms it would not be Loess. If they were able to stand on there own feet against Arthas' attitude then, and only then, would they be able to meet the true and loyal king.

A Product Of Your Despair

@[Covalto]
    As the leaves part to reveal a stranger to the darkling, labrum parts to form words as the cobalt stallion begins his speech. A smirk forms upon dark lips whilst the self proclaimed king speaks to the demon. His lands? If he weren't stone he would laugh. Perhaps hysterically. 
    "Im curious..." 
    The thunder rolls from his chest as he eyes the stone before him. They were of a similar build (large, strong, powerful.) but the air they carried was far form the same. The stag before him held an air of sophistication and power. While there was power in Cove's own aura there was more residual anger than anything else. 
    "This place,"
    He turns his eyes to the sky, his head making small jerking movements to the lands around them.
    "Is so new to me... Tell me, where must a man go to find  some danger?"
    He didn't wish to find it within the king, he felt a possible connection he could work upon later. It was always good to have friends in high places, but the stallion desperately wished to tear into someone right about now. It had been too long.
    "Im tragically bored."
    This is my world, this is my way.
     Show me a sign, sweep me away.
    [Image: giant_raven_flying_by_furansu.gif]
    Arthas

The ebony stallion stood tall, he showed no emotions even when speaking. Arthas carefully watched the stallion, but as he spoke he could not help keep a smile from appearing on his maw. Where must a man go to find danger? The stallion carried no scent of another kingdom on him.

As fate has it, you have come to the right place. His head gazes towards Sylva before lingered back to the ebony stallion Loess and Sylva have an alliance, together we wreak all the havoc in beqanna. They have been quiet, but it is only time before the pot boils. Join Loess, you will have fun in our kingdom.

He gazes over the stallion once more Do you have a name? he pushes for a name of the stallion, seeing he did not introduce himself. Bored of what? What have you been doing in beqanna thus far? He was curious the intentions of the stallion, how much chaos was he ready to create?
    Dangerous Business

@[Covalto]