• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Magical Pony Transference?
    After a long hiatus I was hoping to return to writing, but since multiple characters stress me out my plan is to stick to 1-2 characters and not allow myself into multiple threads. Initially I was interested in bring Sahm/Newton back, but when I saw the new rules on magic I honestly cannot think of a specific magic Sahm would chose especially since mating/being with Newton is extremely important to him. SO that got me thinking...I would like their last foal in BQ to be an essence of their love and be in the form of Cupid. I did some research on cupid- Ultimately I dont mind giving up Sahm's magic for the manifestation of the Cupid, but I have no plans of playing him or Newton anymore except for maybe a small cameo in my head.

The Cupid would be similar to the genie in the sense it is a form of the mythical creature. Abilities would include: Ability to change age/appearance, wing manifestation, empathy, love/attraction inducement, arrow/bow manifestation (i imagine is bow sort of appearing beside him and being pulled by his mind, since hooves), Also ability to alter gender/breeding ability so that two boys, ladies, kids, sterile horses could breed

I don't have a name yet, but obviously something related to love.

*as a side note if this gets approved can I get the rest of his stats rolled for. I

Anneliese - Pothos
    Hi Sprite,

This is really cool and approved as long as you are okay with the below description for "Cupid" that we will add to the database:

Cupid is the essence of love and all their powers derive from love. Cupid's are able to change their own age and appearance, manifest feathered wings and can manifest an intangible bow/arrow used only to induce love and attraction in others. Cupid's are also capable of empathy, love and attraction inducement, and can temporarily alter the gender/breeding ability to allow horses in love to breed (sterile horses require owner permission to be altered). Because Cupid's power is the essence of love when hatred is present their power is rendered useless.

Let us know!
    Yay! and Yes of course to the description! That is far more eloquently put then I could have imagined.

Anneliese - Pothos