• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Desolation comes upon the sky // Porcia/Any
    Porcia
    Porcias panic quickly subsides when the hairless mare laughed, she touches her nose to her neck assuring her it was okay. A sigh of relief escapes her maw and the fear she felt approaching the intimidating mare has left her body. Scorch was surprisingly gentle, for now at least.

They walked, well Porcia followed, wherever it was that Scorch was originally journeying too. The lagoon as she announces, and she is almost embarassed that she had never been to the lagoon. She was so fascinated by the beach that she never even stumbled upon the pool of water. She grows eager to lay her eyes upon the new scenery. Scorch notes that the lagoon will soothe the pain that Porcia was initially so worried about. A smile grew on her maw, she was relieved to hear that the mares pain would be eased by the water. She then proceeds to tell Porcia that she was hairless due to a fire, and because of that she was prone to sunburns. It all made sense and she was pleased to know the truth as to why the mare had no hair. It had to be a pretty common question she came across, and Porcia had no thought to ask the question herself, luckily it was answered.

I am sorry that you have to bare such a nuisance, I have to admit I have never been to the lagoon so I am eager to see it myself. They continued on there walk, Scorch glances over asking Porcia what brought her to Scorch' side, as well as how the season was going. Was it obvious? Was she no longer able to deny the fact that she was with a foal? She shakes the thoughts from her heads, she almost forgot why she originally sought out the mare.

Truthfully, I have been looking for you. Scorch was probably not as hard to find as she made it sound, but Porcia was much to distracted by Rome. I have been meaning to talk to you about diplomatic duties. the fear settled back in, what if Scorch did not think she was worthy of her new position? With a gulp she musters up the courage to speak once again I would like to travel with you on the next diplomatic visit, I also want to be more involved. Is there anything I can do for you? She hopes that the mare will not view her as a child, and will give her the responsibilities she so eagerly desires. As for the topic of autumn she could not refrain a smile from her maw autumn has been well, seems like Nerine will be having its share of foals this year. She did not deny her own pregnancy, but she also pointed out the fact that she was not the only one. She hoped to find Hestia and notify her first of her pregnancy, the mother figure she was. Hestia was hard to come by now a days, the ebony mare did not even know about Rome, it may come as a surprise to her. What about you? How has autumn been? she offers the same question to Scorch.

Tell Me Your Fate

@[Scorch] OOC: hey! her profile was a little wonky, shes just a plain pony no wings or horn, I updated her profile.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Desolation comes upon the sky // Porcia/Any - by Porcia - 04-23-2018, 08:58 PM