• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Question
    Was thinking about trying my hand at a steal but ran into the problem of recent movings etc.

Do I steal from the land that the horse has currently moved towards ICly (eg Nerinian residents are all over the place bc of foal exchanges and steal those from where they are ICly, or are they technically Nerinian foals still?)
    Any fool knows men and women think differently at times, but the biggest difference is this: men forget, but never forgive; women forgive, but never forget.
    Robert Jordan, Wheel of Time
    So this is a good point, and we're discussing some options here. However, in the meantime, just go by whatever board they are listed on as actually living there. Hope this helps!
    -character is in 2 boards_
    But IC-ly acts in/for/from just one of them so I guess I should go that way then xD