• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Save Me From Myself || Kagerus
    Suddenly shifted, his gaze follows the shadow of herself as she Wade's within the white caped water. To him, she is revealed and confident in herself as she attempts to assemble the pieces of him. For the first time, the black stud realizes the control he has within the drowsily laced world. He did not wish for her to see him - the truth of him. The volnurability of their connection was startling to him and he felt his skin itch with the force of it.

As her words filled up the space within him, his eyes remained locked onto her as she exited the shallows and made her way closer to him. Focused more upon her tone rather than her spoken words he backed away instinctively.

Kagerus she named herself and he felt his ears notch themselves forward in curiousity.

She could sense the depth of his sadness and she wasted no time in inquiring upon it. Her forwardness took him by surprise but he remained still as she reached her nose towardtowards him. Frozen, he contemplated allowing the gesture but he quickly decided against it - pulling his unsightly presence away from her.

Finally at a safe distance he decided to answer her question. "I have much to grieve, Kagerus."

Messages In This Thread
    Save Me From Myself || Kagerus - by Hephaestus - 04-24-2018, 07:32 AM
    RE: Save Me From Myself || Kagerus - by Kagerus - 04-24-2018, 10:49 PM
    RE: Save Me From Myself || Kagerus - by Kagerus - 05-10-2018, 11:27 AM
    RE: Save Me From Myself || Kagerus - by Hephaestus - 05-11-2018, 03:18 PM
    RE: Save Me From Myself || Kagerus - by Kagerus - 05-15-2018, 03:41 PM
    RE: Save Me From Myself || Kagerus - by Kagerus - 05-17-2018, 04:25 PM