• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Siren's Song || Deiti

It is when he looks back with unknowing tones that my ears perk forwards.  A greeting, however confused and then explanatory, follows.  His titles mean little to me.  Even less to the demons I am fighting inside.  

The inner turmoil twists about the reality before me.  A half bird horse wading in the shallows, looks upon me still with questions.  I begin forwards in silence.  Wonder fills my eyes and the rainbow sheen of my skin delights all who view it.  As it should, it is one of the tempting qualities of my beast.  Attracting strangers to my waters, to their unknowing demise...

My action is swift and I can't stop myself.  A tick in my cranium has gone off as I see the prey for what it is, food.  Lowering myself beneath the waters surface once again, the beast creeps from my core.  Only a few sweeps of my tail separate us and I propel myself towards the reddish stallion.  Lunging my body at his still lingering form and head extending my sharp teeth to grasp his hind leg.  With any luck he would trip on the slick stones and make it easy for me to carry him into the depths of my pond.  There I would wait for him to quit struggling.  Peace would soon come and then he would be mine, forever... 

Deiti

A God's Creation ~ Carnage X Dynast

@[Belgaer] Figured I go with it... and since hes immortal and wont die she'll just be all kinds of confused.  Then snap out of it like "ummm oops, my bad" XD

Messages In This Thread
    Siren's Song || Deiti - by Belgaer - 04-24-2018, 05:19 PM
    RE: Siren's Song || Deiti - by Deiti - 05-01-2018, 09:25 AM
    RE: Siren's Song || Deiti - by Belgaer - 05-12-2018, 07:50 AM
    RE: Siren's Song || Deiti - by Deiti - 05-16-2018, 10:03 PM
    RE: Siren's Song || Deiti - by Belgaer - 05-17-2018, 03:55 PM