• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm breathing in the smoke of my mental illness's cigarette // Wolfbane

Trekori

i'm freezing, it's not winter yet
    but my fingers and toes
    are shivering beneath these sheets
    and i feel so alone
    i don't want to die, i want to sleep

I'm chuckling at the other colt's expressive spitting-out of my wing almost to the point of full blown laughter, but then as I'm resettling my wings, things go a little sideways. Caught halfway between a chuckle, I watch with a slow frown building as the palomino makes an obvious jab at me through impersonation. His eyes are too wide and his voice too deep, wings shaking comically at his sides. If I'm being honest, it's hard to keep the grown up, cause a grin is working it's way on to my stubborn lips - and then my new friend is in a fit of laughter, and I don't have the self control to remain straight faced.

"Well, let's just say that I started off this interaction trembling in fear, but it won't be me again at the end." A lopsided smirk colours my expression now as I watch the pretty boy prance about excitedly at the prospect of some horsing around (no pun intended). I've been sparing pretty religiously with anyone Brennen can find to throw my way over in Ischia - if I want to prove myself as a warrior brother, I have to practice after all. And what better way than organically, in the forest, with this fanged hothead?

Ignoring his little jab about stalling, I come up alongside the boy and gesture with my wing for him to lead the way. "Ladies first," I offer dryly. As the snow crunches beneath our hooves, a slight breeze blows at our tails, but I pay more attention to his drawl than to the weather. I make a noncommittal noise when he implies that he'll be the one doing the schooling, but the egotistical fellow doesn't need much encouragement to finally introduce himself.

"Wolfbane is it? I'll try not to forget." A particularly narrow pair of trees sits ahead of us, and as we pass through it, I shove him playfully into it - most likely getting shoved right back, and we end up ping-ponging in between them for a sec. "I'm Trekori, a brother of Ischia," I continue once we pass through. "No story really, just tryna do my duties and meet some cool people. This happens to fall under both categories."

"What about you, Wolfbum?"

@[Wolfbane] I just realized that Kori bet money in the last post. Because that's something that's feasible to them. Right? rofl. >.<

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I'm breathing in the smoke of my mental illness's cigarette // Wolfbane - by Trekori - 05-07-2018, 01:34 PM