• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Steal Attempt #2
    (It says two Max Kingdom steals a week. I've counted between killdares and my last but if my math is phony and it is still too early then feel free to ignore and delete this post! Killdare posted on 14th I last posted on 18th, it's now 21st so from the 14th to now is 8 days? If this is wrong then ignore Smile I'm still adjusting and such)

Take me to Valhalla, dressed in white wings and gold. Let me hear the trumpets, of promises once told.
    I hear they've got these two guys, Marshall Applewhite and Bonnie Nettles. Don't you think they won't fit in? UFOs and all that jazz up in the skies?
    Italian, German and Late Latin? Not always meaning the same, some bottles, some flasks and some containers? How strange.
    There's also a novel, by Stanislaw Lem, do you think 1986 was a good year for Sci Fi then?
    I'm sailing along the sea, checking the view and would you believe, a Pizza Hut comes into view?
    You're a pillar from a jib crane. I bet your views are better than super size cardboard boxes.
    I've seen Dorothy has new shoes, well, hooves in this game. No longer Red. No longer in Kansas, right ToTo?
    Reading the news, did you know no one came to claim an abandoned 5 Year old at a store? What sort of planet are we on, when Sedgwick county zoo and in intrust bank arena gets more attention than a lost child?  

One from One. Friendly, no need for a visit.
    Stopping Wichita from Heaven's Gates

Valhalla, white, gold reference to Heaven
    Kansas References Wichita
    Sailing references Mast
    Correct, well done Smile