• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Out with the golden we sew // Warrick

kagerus
    and in my dreams I've kissed your lips a thousand times
    Solace was born... here? I mean I guess it would explain that sometimes, when I'm kissing her neck in that other world, I get that taste like I've just smoked a cigarette... Or maybe that's why she enjoys them so, in the other world. Raised on ash, daughter of the volcano - somehow those titles just never quite fit the Solace I've come to know and love. Solace is photoelectric, a beam of light but weighted, grounded, this serene essence of life that could not possibly have been born in this stinky place.

Well, it's not stinky, but compared to the immaculate air and scent of Hyaline, it's a little much to handle.

I'm standing on the border - prancing, really - contemplating whether I should do what I came here intending to, or just turn around and say fuck it. I mean really, what the fuck am I doing here? Coming to meet my girlfriend's dad without telling said girlfriend? Plus the whole fought-each-other thing is bound to come up, but I mean it'll be a good conversational clutch if my game plan goes awry. Which, let's be honest, it will.

I want to say that I'm not about this whole family thing, but truth be told, I'm as much of a family-woman as it gets (besides the whole having a son and abandoning him thing, but we are going to do our best to avoid that subject today). Really, by all means, Warrick will have no reason not to like me, or to approve of me, which I'm more worried about if I'm being honest...

I snort loudly, and paw the earth. Enough thinking! As my nerves crackle and my eyes show white, I call for the Tephran king, not as Hyaline's Protector, but as the chick who's fallen in love with his beautiful daughter.

Great.

@[Warrick]
    [Image: kag]
    dreamweaver

Messages In This Thread
    Out with the golden we sew // Warrick - by Kagerus - 04-27-2018, 06:10 PM