• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Out with the golden we sew // Svedka

kagerus
    and in my dreams, i kissed your lips a thousand times
    His words are comforting, lulling my tired soul further towards a restful night's sleep. Licking my lips and swallowing as my eyelids give up the fight against gravity, I focus on the way his lips feel running through my mane. It's not unlike my nights spent with Solace, though my feelings towards him are entirely different; but still, his presence and touch leaves me utterly content, my fluttering eyes happy to glimpse the last rays of the sunset as evening settles upon us.

Rest, he says as his body melts into a posture for sleeping. Rest, he whispers as his chin gently sits atop my poll. Caught with my guards completely lowered, I am in no condition to disobey his happy command; with a final little yawn, I press into him. From afar, one might see us two overo figures gently cuddling beneath the willow tree - and as sleep tumbles towards me with the reckless abandon of any child, I momentarily worry about what Solace might think. But then, I remember that she, too, often forsakes my side for her brothers. We are a family - there isn't anything weird or wrong about that.

As the thought of my lover coaxes me to sleep, a serene smile alights upon my lips, my final expression before darkness descends.

Ew, Kag, gross! Can you not dream of that while I'm here??

Gasping as my head flies up from between a certain dream-lady's legs, our usual bed and bedroom dissolves rapid-fire like paint being hit with a bucket of water. Tomato-red in the face and literally wanting to kill myself - well, not literally but still - I dream myself some clothes (a hoodie and some jean shorts) and sheepishly walk around the undefined dreamscape, looking for Svedka. Well, at least now there can be no mistaking exactly which twin I have feelings for.

When I find him, I do not give him a specific shape, instead allowing him a second to look me over so he has an idea of what these dreams are truly capable of. And also because for the love of Christ I was just performing oral sex on his twin sister. Still redder than a spanked ass, I avoid meeting his gaze - but at the last, I burst into uncontrollable laughter, buckling over and covering my mouth as tears swim in my gaze.

"I - am so - sorry -" I gasp through the giggles, the wetness of my tears causing my auburn curls to become plastered to my pale skin. "You were NOT supposed to see that." Not knowing what else to say on the subject, I wait for the laughter to subside, and then I figure that I better explain some stuff.

"Anyway, the figure you see is called a human. I know about them from a quest about a decade ago or so; you'd look like this:" Beside me, another dream-figure appears, prince Francis from that very quest. He's male, blonde, attractive as fuck. Then about a dozen other exemplars flit by, until I think he can figure it out for himself. Settling my weight into a hip and throwing my hands into my pockets, I wait for him to decide - and pretend like... Yeah. WE'RE STILL PRETENDING.

@[Svedka]
    [Image: kag]
    dreamweaver

Messages In This Thread
    Out with the golden we sew // Svedka - by Kagerus - 04-27-2018, 06:25 PM
    RE: Out with the golden we sew // Svedka - by Kagerus - 05-29-2018, 03:36 PM