• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Out with the golden we sew // Svedka

kagerus
    and in my dreams I've kissed your lips a thousand times
    Without any hesitation - because why would Svedka use his head, maybe ever - he takes the form of Prince Francis, and for a moment, my heart lurches. In my quest, we'd been courting, romantic dances in the orchard, warding off an advancing evil, all that jazz (I can use that line since I'm human now, heh). Seeing his shape here again sort of makes me sick, but when Svedka takes a step forward and literally face plants, any and all tension I hold completely disappears.

"Aahahahahaha!" My laughter rings loud and clear in the rather undefined mist around us, though just as he's about to knock himself out, I dream him rubbery and and nerveless. When he tries to right himself (looking honest to god like a fumbling foal and for that realization I really must kill myself later), I release that aspect of the dream - or rather, it gets clawed from me as he uses me like a ladder to stand. My laughter only redoubles as he does this, tears swimming in my eyes again as he looks around like a puppy who's tail whaps him in the face but he doesn't care cause he's having such a good time just standing there being a puppy.

Definitely needing a minute to compose myself as the laughter subsides into miserable-sounding chuckles and hiccups, I lean myself against a bed I conjure, wiping my eyes with my long elegant fingers. Sniffling obnoxiously, I only refocus just as the delightfully newborn idiot grows out his locks into a shaggy mess. Grinning, I stretch my mind a little and, on top of everything else, I give him a lush brown beard, perfectly sculpted to his face.

Because I really need to add to him any more, right?

Rolling my eyes, I splat my face into my hand when I realize exactly what he's doing, lifting up his shirt like that. He turns to me, shirt still lifted, laughing like the silly boy I once proclaimed him to be. "I'd show you mine but I think it'd be a little inappropriate. Plus, you'd lose your mind," I laugh, grinning myself despite how desperately I want to be putting on airs in this dreamscape I've so mastered. But then he's grabbing my hand and I've not a thought besides his words and how he's tugging me towards a door, pulling me through it with reckless abandon.

"Svedka, wait -"

But he doesn't wait, and as we burst across the barrier into a new dream that I hadn't time to prepare, which in all honesty could be a nightmare considering our quick approach of it. Luckily, it seems to be bright and peachy, and I relax my grip on his poor hand, though I doubt he'll notice such a nuance. My eyes blink in the brightness of the sunshine, barely registering the coasts that, frankly, I don't recognize at all. I've never been to Ischia - but it is what my mind thinks of, with all these beaches around. That's what they're known for after all.

He drops my hand. Thinking that he's going to go off and try to swim - which would probably go as well as the whole first step scenario - I step as if to quickly follow him. Which really doesn't work in my favour. As I am lunging forward, he pivots around and grapples my face, ending in a very abrupt and inelegant smashing of our mouthes together in what I suppose you could call a kiss, though it felt more like the weirdest goddamn thing to ever happen in the history of the universe.

Sputtering, my hands flail uselessly at my sides as I try to understand what the fuck just happened, and why he is still insisting on kissing my forehead. But before I can even begin that process, he's sprinting away like a little fairy, his blonde locks streaming behind him like tiny, happy little wings.

Wings!

"Svedka!" I shout; furthermore, I make him immobile, freezing him in place as I jog to catch up. There's a grin on my face, and for a split second, I wonder why I'd ever had dreams that didn't reach this level of exuberance. Nearly vibrating, I clasp my hands together and just launch right into it. "Okay, okay, just listen, you can swim whenever but watch, watch watch watch!" Bouncing on the tips of my toes, I place massive gold-blue wings atop the man's shoulder, bending his anatomy to accommodate the appendages.

"Okay, okay, okay - okay. Now go. FLY!"

@[Svedka]
    [Image: kag]
    dreamweaver

Messages In This Thread
    Out with the golden we sew // Svedka - by Kagerus - 04-27-2018, 06:25 PM
    RE: Out with the golden we sew // Svedka - by Kagerus - 05-31-2018, 01:02 AM