• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Out with the golden we sew // Svedka

kagerus
    and in my dreams I've kissed your lips a thousand times
    As I'm whirling to face the frozen Svedka, a sound like a whine begins leaving his mouth, but I don't give him any time to finish the complaint. With a gush of warm air, I step back to admire my work, and am left buckled in half in laughter at the sight of Svedka chasing his tail like a dog. Gleeful abandon surrounds us undeniably, and I feel the electricity of our adrenaline as he swoops to come face-to-face with me again. The small urge to kiss him arises in me as those wide brown eyes stare into mine with the gawkiness of a newborn and yet the same soul of the man I've come to see as a brother.

That urge quickly dies as he spreads his wings and renders himself in an even softer, girlier light than before. "You're such a boy," I scoff, pushing him with both my palms as he glows in his angelic rendition of flighted man. It's ridiculous how good he looks standing there, basking in the sunset with wings and arms upheld like some kind of religious token; but that ridiculousness is what reminds me how totally in love I am with his sister, and not him. He's a buffoon, a foolish man like I've always said - and I love him for it too, just in a different way.

As he pushes off with a single powerful stroke, I plop down on my behind, feeling the sun-warmed sand just beneath my fingertips. My head tilts back to watch Svedka's airborne antics, a grin plastered across my lips lazily and happily. I laugh when he does, and jeer back when he begs me of such attention with his goading shouts of ecstasy. It's a fulfilling feeling, to watch someone experience something so new and so raw without any reservations. Svedka is his own creature, his own man - and he's enjoying himself, as well he should.

"You're going to faceplant if you kee -- SVEDKA PULL UP -- ACK!" My reverent daydreaming is cut short by the dive bomb sneak attack that Svedka launches my way full throttle. Before I even have time to dream it differently, he's got me in both his arms, easily taking us back into the sky as if we weigh less than even a single feather from the mighty span of his wings. "You absolute fool!" I shout over the wind, but the anger in my voice is in truth more of a reluctant need for adventure. Clinging to his shape, I carefully dream us a net below. If I forgot that detail, and he dropped me... Well, these dreams do have consequences.

With that task complete, I lean my head against his broad shoulder and sigh. "Take me to the stars," I murmur, my eyes fluttering closed. "Take me to the stars."

@[Svedka] cute lil ending for ya <3
    [Image: kag]
    dreamweaver

Messages In This Thread
    Out with the golden we sew // Svedka - by Kagerus - 04-27-2018, 06:25 PM
    RE: Out with the golden we sew // Svedka - by Kagerus - 06-08-2018, 06:16 PM