• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

From the desert sands, any
    Sunblaze is snapped out of his thoughts by a whinny. It's... raspy and not the prettiest sound, but he's glad to have company. The new mare is older than he is, and an entire hand taller. He's a little intimidated by her, actually. 

"Hi, Taria! I'm Sunblaze." He hopes he didn't accidentally offend her by not being formal enough. Sunblaze isn't used to speaking any other way. What he is used to is the environment of his former home, where there were no terrifying huge mares and everyone spoke with each other like they were old friends, whether they actually were or not. 

"I'm here to find a new home. I just woke up, like, a day ago and I have no idea where I am. This seems like a nice place, though. Maybe you can help me get used to it?" Sunblaze really is curious. This land is huge, like his desert homeland, but with way more variety than just sand everywhere. I could really live here for the rest of my life.

Messages In This Thread
    From the desert sands, any - by Sunblaze - 04-27-2018, 07:53 PM
    RE: From the desert sands, any - by Taria - 04-27-2018, 08:01 PM
    RE: From the desert sands, any - by Sunblaze - 04-27-2018, 08:35 PM
    RE: From the desert sands, any - by Taria - 04-27-2018, 08:56 PM
    RE: From the desert sands, any - by Sunblaze - 04-27-2018, 09:26 PM
    RE: From the desert sands, any - by Cagney - 04-27-2018, 09:42 PM
    RE: From the desert sands, any - by Sunblaze - 04-27-2018, 10:20 PM
    RE: From the desert sands, any - by Cagney - 04-30-2018, 09:06 PM
    RE: From the desert sands, any - by Sunblaze - 05-01-2018, 09:42 AM