• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

ISCHIA+NERINE TOURNAMENT REGISTRATION

WATCH THE FLAMES CLIMB HIGH INTO THE NIGHT

Excitement nearly crackled in the air that surrounded the three authority figures - or, no, wait, those were little snaps of light that Scorch couldn't contain, because of, you guessed it, her excitement. They'd spent long hours planning their little tournament, meeting and whispering and exchanging ideas. When at long last every detail was finalized, it came down to Scorch speak to those who gathered around them for registration.

"Hello!" Her voice rang out across the clearing where she had invited them to gather, a large smile writ across her charred lips. "Welcome to the registration for the Sister-Kingdom Tournament! I am Scorch, and standing next to me are Queen Hestia and King Brennen. As was stated in the invitations sent to your respective kingdoms, this tournament shall be composed of two events. The first event shall be a debate, to hone your skills as spokespeople for your kingdoms. The second event shall be a battle of brawn, to ensure that you are able to protect your kingdoms. We will do our best to match Ischians against Nerinians - Brothers against Sisters - with the aim to unify us in the face of a changing Beqanna. The winners shall be granted small favours from our mage, @[Djinni], as well as promotions as decided by their respective leader."

"If you are interested, please, step forward! Introduce yourself and state the kingdom to which you belong. Once we have at least four from each kingdom registered, the tournament shall begin!"

Scorch

Once Khaleesi of the Amazon Jungle

Well folks, get ready for a wild ride! If you aren't sold enough on this idea, there is a secret third round that you won't want to miss.

-State your name and kingdom
    -Every player may enter two characters, whether they are both in the same kingdom or one in each
    -The rounds will be judged by Tiny, Devin, and Sid
    -Sign ups are open until May 5th, and the first round will begin soon thereafter
    -Rounds will be timed
    -Questions can be sent to Sid, Tiny, and Devin (all three please to ensure impartiality)
    -Get ready for some fun

*Updated
    [Image: scorch2.png]
    my name is Traton and I will be joining from the kingdom of Nerine.
    I'm Trekori, and I shall be representing Ischia!
    Leilan here to join from Ischia!
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |
    I am Breckin, here to represent the sisterhood of Nerine.
    I am Viserion. I am representing Ischia.
    I, Jesper, enter my name to represent Ischia!
    Bristol, representing Nerine.
    I’m Takei and I will be representing Ischia.
    I’m Wishbone and I will be representing Nerine.