• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Baltas, any
    Hyaline stands for what Baltas believes in: stands in opposition of evil. Though I do not know this as I gaze upon the alabaster-white stallion, something inside of me does twinge with curiosity and interest. He is a gorgeous figure, with the conformation of a well-bred horse that Beqanna has not seen the likes of in decades. I wonder at where he might have come from, though I have a feeling it is an Elsewhere - but one that I have never heard of, yet.

Of course, I know very well of the human world - but I've never imagined, even in my wildest dreams, that the two might mix. That there might be... Masters, and captives, and round pens and whips. No; this stallion holds a secret even I am not aware of.

But standing too long in this one spot will be the death of me, and so I step from the shadows. I have dreamt my horn away for the day, figuring that it would help me be more relatable to horses from Elsewhere, like Briseis whom I'd recently met in this very land. My mahogany and white fur glimmers faintly in the weak winter sunlight as I walk towards the neighing stallion, my hooves scrunching the shallow layer of freshly fallen snow below.

"Hello," I call to him, halting at a respectful distance and lowering my head in deference to him. For a moment, my nutmeg eyes go over his white body and wonderful conformation once more, and I beg the heavens above that maybe he'll like the idea of Hyaline, of loyally representing the good and hurt of Beqanna as I do. "My name is Kagerus, what's yours?"
    [Image: kag]
    dreamweaver

Messages In This Thread
    Baltas, any - by Baltas - 05-01-2018, 09:50 AM
    RE: Baltas, any - by Kagerus - 05-01-2018, 06:41 PM
    RE: Baltas, any - by Baltas - 05-01-2018, 10:01 PM
    RE: Baltas, any - by Kagerus - 05-01-2018, 11:02 PM
    RE: Baltas, any - by Baltas - 05-02-2018, 09:39 AM