• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Baltas, any
    Soon, a mare - bay with some white markings - responds to his call . Baltas takes a moment to assess her before he remembers that he doesn't need to, that he hasn't come here to fight (though he will, if pushed too far). She's respectful, her greeting friendly. There is no need to appraise her as if she was an opponent.

"Nice to meet you, Kagerus. I'm Baltas." He offers a small smile and returns her nod before meeting her eyes once again. His movements are precise and controlled, his dark eyes contrasting sharply with the white of his coat and the snow beneath his hooves. "I'm looking for a new home in Beqanna. Perhaps you can help me?" 

Baltas isn't sure what to do beyond that. The humans had done most of the talking in his former home, while the horses watched and waited for their orders. But he does know how to be polite, and he does know what he wants - a new home, and a leader to follow. He can make his own decisions, of course. But surely there is someone in this land worth following, worth giving his loyalty to, worth fighting for. It's not like he can't have his own life while supporting them.

Messages In This Thread
    Baltas, any - by Baltas - 05-01-2018, 09:50 AM
    RE: Baltas, any - by Kagerus - 05-01-2018, 06:41 PM
    RE: Baltas, any - by Baltas - 05-01-2018, 10:01 PM
    RE: Baltas, any - by Kagerus - 05-01-2018, 11:02 PM
    RE: Baltas, any - by Baltas - 05-02-2018, 09:39 AM