• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I woke up like this - Any
    Despayr
    As the temperatures begin to change the landscape, I find it also is changing me.  My dark blueish grey coat is becoming thick and if i'm not mistaken, so is my mid-section.  He had asked me to carry his spawn, and of course I agreed.  With uncertainties but there was nothing more I could do.  My position anywhere was my usefulness.  Plus I was his gift wasn't I...

My nights involved entertaining him.  I did not object to this in the slightest.  There was something about courting a king that required finess.  Especially one of his preferences.  There was nothing gentle about his love and I rather liked it that way.  If there wasn't bloody knees every know and then, you weren't doing it right.  But I guess thats just my opinion...

The days though were much different.  Arthas was busy with kingdom duties and ridding the land of trespassers. I entertained myself by scoping out the rolling hills and cragged rock formations scattered about the land.  Seeking something of interest but typically I found little.  Every so often a woodland creature darted past me.  They were so less interesting than ocean creatures...

I halt my leisurely walk as spot a light figure almost shimmering in the daylight.  A thick huckleberry bush, of snagging twigs, doesn't reveal much of my form but does little to hide such a bright coat.  Snow had yet to fall in Loess, so my coat still blends with most of the landscape. Earth and water eyes, examine the other to identify gender and residency.  There weren't many that called the land home yet, so I assume this is a potential resident or someone causing mischief.  One was acceptable, the other dependent.  

Upon further inspection of the carried scent, I confirm it is a mare and so my ears flatten to my skull.  Another female in the area would mean competition and I wasn't too keen on working harder than needed.  Something though told me that this was more than just a wanderer.  My suspicions again rise as the mare ruffles her wings, and in a seductive taunt, calls out.  

Come out, Come out, Whoever you are...

A devious grin curls my lips as I decide to answer the call, "Well... Well... Well... Who do we have here...?"  Stepping out from behind the snarly bush, my splashed face remains fixed on the opalescent mare.  Each step closer is smooth and lengthy.  My body begins to curl around the mare in a wide circle, drinking in her scent and examining her figure.  To my surprise, I catch a hint of something very similar to myself in the stranger.  A thirst for danger and a hint of roundness...
    This Is What They Came For

@[Sabra] *waves and giggles*

Messages In This Thread
    I woke up like this - Any - by Sabra - 05-01-2018, 01:20 PM
    RE: I woke up like this - Any - by Despayr - 05-01-2018, 09:19 PM
    RE: I woke up like this - Any - by Sabra - 05-02-2018, 01:39 PM
    RE: I woke up like this - Any - by Despayr - 05-09-2018, 11:47 AM
    RE: I woke up like this - Any - by Arthas - 05-15-2018, 08:19 PM
    RE: I woke up like this - Any - by Sabra - 05-16-2018, 01:43 PM
    RE: I woke up like this - Any - by Despayr - 05-16-2018, 09:19 PM
    RE: I woke up like this - Any - by Arthas - 05-17-2018, 07:00 PM