• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I woke up like this - Any

A harlequin woman rose from the tangled hedgerow, her introductory speech almost mocking in its tone. Her circling is a clear assessment, and an obvious attempt at a show of power. I feel a faint smile toy with my lips, amused by her. It is just as easy to observe from a stationary position. As her pacing takes her full circle, I rest back on my heels, the picture of nonchalance. 

With a careless smile I tilt my head to the side, the crystal of my eyes meeting the discordant hues of her own. "Sabra. Once-queen of Sylva, now queen of my own fate. And what would a fetching creature such as yourself be called...?" Other than trying too hard, that is. There is a scent about her, the musk of recent contact with a male, and the beginning notes of the results of such a contact. That, coupled with the proud way she carried herself, hints at the possible nature of her consort. Mating with a king, how clever of her. 

The truth of this other woman's condition betrays the truth of my own. I had suspected it, of course. How could I not? The signs were there, and I had chosen to ignore them. It had been a late season coupling, and I couldn't resist his passion, even if I had wanted to. In the back of my mind, I had known. Castile had successfully planted his seed within me, and now I carried his offspring. The implications of this were perhaps responsible for my ignorance of the situation in the first place. What are the odds, I have to wonder. What is the probability that the beast that plagues him so managed to leave it's mark on the growing life within my womb? 

This is a worry for the future. Now I am rather more interested in the roaned creature before me. My luck with members of my own sex has historically been... well, dismal. Besides, it's not friends I came here to make. An ally was another story. 

SABRA

I'm Hell on Heels, Say What You Will

@[Despayr]

Messages In This Thread
    I woke up like this - Any - by Sabra - 05-01-2018, 01:20 PM
    RE: I woke up like this - Any - by Despayr - 05-01-2018, 09:19 PM
    RE: I woke up like this - Any - by Sabra - 05-02-2018, 01:39 PM
    RE: I woke up like this - Any - by Despayr - 05-09-2018, 11:47 AM
    RE: I woke up like this - Any - by Arthas - 05-15-2018, 08:19 PM
    RE: I woke up like this - Any - by Sabra - 05-16-2018, 01:43 PM
    RE: I woke up like this - Any - by Despayr - 05-16-2018, 09:19 PM
    RE: I woke up like this - Any - by Arthas - 05-17-2018, 07:00 PM