• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I woke up like this - Any
    Arthas

Life has been busy, he was working hard to make Loess a stronger kingdom. To make there strength known to the other kingdoms, to recruit new members and to build alliances. It was rare that he found himself able to stay inside of the kingdom, but today offered just that. He has not seen Despayr since the fall, and by now she had to be showing the foal they created, the future Heir to Loess. A smile grew on his maw just thinking of it, he traveled amongst the land looking for the blue sabino. It was not long before he was able to pick up her scent, but she was not alone.

In fact, he could not decipher the scent of the other equine with her. Someone trespassing? His pace quickens towards her, ensuring her safety, the safety of his child. He slows as she is within sight, it appeared to be a peaceful conversation. He has never seen the pale winged mare that she spoke too, he places himself beside Despayr, his body brushes against hers as he does so. Hello He offers a greeting, My name is Arthas, King of Loess, I hope Despayr here is playing nice. He smiles gazing to Despayr before flicking back to the stranger. He takes note that the mares stomach is larger just like Despayr, pregnant with her own foals. What is it you seek from Loess? his tone is stern, if she seeked to be a resident Arthas would be more than happy, other than that she had no place to linger through the kingdom.

Dangerous Business

@[Sabra] @[Despayr] Just gunna place him here^^

Messages In This Thread
    I woke up like this - Any - by Sabra - 05-01-2018, 01:20 PM
    RE: I woke up like this - Any - by Despayr - 05-01-2018, 09:19 PM
    RE: I woke up like this - Any - by Sabra - 05-02-2018, 01:39 PM
    RE: I woke up like this - Any - by Despayr - 05-09-2018, 11:47 AM
    RE: I woke up like this - Any - by Arthas - 05-15-2018, 08:19 PM
    RE: I woke up like this - Any - by Sabra - 05-16-2018, 01:43 PM
    RE: I woke up like this - Any - by Despayr - 05-16-2018, 09:19 PM
    RE: I woke up like this - Any - by Arthas - 05-17-2018, 07:00 PM