• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I woke up like this - Any
    Despayr
    My earth and water eyes slip along the lengths of the winged creature once more.  As she speaks a muffled patter of hoof beats cause my ears to twist behind me.  I know who it is by his scent and so I do not look.  I reply snidely to her comment with only a, "Well that's comforting to know." It wasn't really because I trust no one...

His flesh brushes along mine, causing a devilish smile to curl my lips and my gaze to shift to him.  He is egotistic in his approach towards the stranger, as well as his words.  With a flick of my blackish-blue tassel I am turning from the gathering, "I always play nice..." There is a brief snicker before I am offering my farewell, "I shall leave you to your duties My King..."  Another reach of my limbs forwards draws me farther from the duo.  I feared not my position as the mare has already conceived bastards, but I do turn to view her with a twist of my face, "If you shall be sticking around, I guess I will be seeing you... Sabra, Queen of her own Fate."  

With no others words I proceed with my leave.  Finding a Northeastern direction satisfying for now... 
    This Is What They Came For

@[Sabra] @[Arthas]  Exit Despayr

Messages In This Thread
    I woke up like this - Any - by Sabra - 05-01-2018, 01:20 PM
    RE: I woke up like this - Any - by Despayr - 05-01-2018, 09:19 PM
    RE: I woke up like this - Any - by Sabra - 05-02-2018, 01:39 PM
    RE: I woke up like this - Any - by Despayr - 05-09-2018, 11:47 AM
    RE: I woke up like this - Any - by Arthas - 05-15-2018, 08:19 PM
    RE: I woke up like this - Any - by Sabra - 05-16-2018, 01:43 PM
    RE: I woke up like this - Any - by Despayr - 05-16-2018, 09:19 PM
    RE: I woke up like this - Any - by Arthas - 05-17-2018, 07:00 PM